Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 No Crossbow haters >

No Crossbow haters

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

No Crossbow haters

Old 03-25-2008, 03:46 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: No Crossbow haters

I just ignore those who are content to wallow in their own ignorance, they're only depriving themselves.
Old 03-27-2008, 01:39 PM
Spike

Hunting with a crossbow is the most hunting fun I have had in years. Can somebody Tell me what to do about using a Gobbler Guilitine Broadhead with a croosbow, the head is too
wide and will hit the stirrup ?
Old 03-27-2008, 05:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Screw all the uninformed. You only need 6 for pallbearers.......and one if you're cremated. I'm guessing by that time there will be enough x bow friendly friends to do the job. Yes, it is nice here. But I'm tired of explaining the facts of x bow life to the ignorant.
Old 03-31-2008, 10:00 PM

hey , we have enough people that hate hunting all together let alone having fellow hunters do the same because the weapon we use. what ever your weapon , hunt safe - pass it on down to the future of hunting , , , the youth -
we have people in pa that dont like xbow sayin that only disabled people can hunt xbow, that is false in the late muzzleloader season anyone can hunt as long as you have a muzzleloader stamp
Old 04-01-2008, 09:09 AM
Fork Horn

mossyoakhwhunter, We have the same kind of narrow-minded hunters, here in NJ. I've been on the PRO xbow side of things since last summer. As of yet, only the disabled hunter can use one. Crossbow inclusion will become effective in the 09-2010 bow season, thanks to many who got the facts out and disputed the myths. The youths are the future, no doubt. Btw, I am a non-hunting woman who just happens to be PRO hunting, as well.