Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

New to site

Old 03-18-2008, 08:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: New to site

Welcome fmjcrack...
Old 03-20-2008, 06:31 PM

Thank you everyone, Just to give you a little background on myself , I am a disabled hunter myself i had a pallet of roof shingles fall off the forks of a forklift onto my left wrist i've had 3 surgerys on the wrist finally i had to go with a full fusion for pain management reasons. I currently take othe disabled hunters out hunting weather they are in a wheelchair or just need help getting in a stand etc.. too give you some background on the website i made for NJ residents, I wanted tio make a site for disabled hunters in NJ but after listening to F&W reps stating crossbows would be legal tools to use in NJ i turned the sites attention toward not only disabled persons but able bodied hunters as well. As of right now Horton Crossbows is sponsering my website and im in talks with many other vendors for sponsorship. Im out to make NO money just enough to cover the hosting fee's which is $146.00 for 2 years. Thanks for all of your time on this site. If you ever want to stop by and see how the site is going go to www.NewJerseyCrossbow.com.

Dave
Old 03-24-2008, 04:23 AM

fmjcrack - nice looking web site.
Old 03-25-2008, 07:10 AM

Thank you
Old 03-25-2008, 09:11 AM
Fork Horn

Hi all! Have been browsing on this board and several others, mostly to read posts and try to learn more about hunting and xbows, in particular. Background on me is that I am a woman from NJ who is a non-hunter. Yep, that's right! I am PRO hunting and PRO xbow and have been in those heated debates in NJ for at least 6 mos now. I believe this is the 1st time I am posting in the xbow forum on this site. Have enjoyed coming on here and hope to continue doing so. Dave, hope you don't mind that I jumped in your thread to introduce myself, as well.

Awshucks, really nice to see you, Dan!! This does seem to be a much nicer atmosphere than where I hail from; however, with xbow inclusion coming into effect in the 09-2010 season, I think things should quiet down, eventually.

fmjcrack, also nice to see you here, Dave. Dave's site is fairly new and is the first pro xbow site in NJ of which I am proud to be one of the Mods, btw. I am also the Secretary of the UXBNJ (United Crossbow Hunters of NJ) which is a brand new xbow/bowhunters organization. We have also joined forces with the Federation, Camden Chapter and hope to expand throughtout the state as we grow.
Old 03-25-2008, 09:40 AM

kmtpr,
Thanks for allthe kind words and welcome to the site As she said she is a Mod at our site (NJC)and she is an asset i couldn't lose Great person to have onboard.

Dave
Old 03-25-2008, 11:12 AM
Fork Horn

Gee, thanks, Dave. How nice of you to say. Hope we will get more pro xbow persons to check us out. Btw, forgot to say my 1st name is Kathy, but some call me Kat or just plain K.
Old 03-25-2008, 01:48 PM
Fork Horn

I did not get a chance to say "welcome" as well This is a great site to play on...
Wyvern
Old 03-25-2008, 02:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome K,Kat,Kathy,there Ive coverd all bases.....The guy on here are great......
Old 03-26-2008, 08:25 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: ranger56528

Welcome K,Kat,Kathy,there Ive coverd all bases.....The guy on here are great......
Why, thank you! Happy to be onboard. Also looking forward to seeing you come by on our NJ site, as well. www.newjerseycrossbow.com