HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Crossbows (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/crossbows-76/)
-   -   0/t..New CB Holder/case (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/crossbows/232342-0-t-new-cb-holder-case.html)

ranger56528 02-13-2008 05:06 PM

0/t..New CB Holder/case

My New P/U,traded off the Toyota..

Dnk 02-13-2008 05:13 PM

RE: 0/t..New CB Holder/case

Big toys for big boys, congratulations James! Have fun and keep the shinny side up!

Hotburn76 02-13-2008 08:05 PM

Hey look at the bright side, at least on the grill they already circled the problem when it arises! LOL!!! Sorry buddy! I could not resist! Nice looking truck!!

ranger56528 02-13-2008 09:02 PM

Ya Don I have to grow-up sometime :D:D:D...

Thats ok Jason you will see the light someday :D..I was going to get the Dodge Quad Cab 4x4 with the Hemi(allways like dodge rams)but it sat a little to high for my wife(bad knees)to get in easily and they had the XLT witch sits a little lower plus it has more room the the dodge in the back seat area(way better).also figured the ford would do a little better in mpg then the hemi with 8 to 4cy cut out on hwy.....
I havent drivin a ford p/u since 85......The GM place wouldnt even deal with meas good as the dodge/ford dealership so thats another reason I bought the ford....
I dodnt think the GM dealership thought I was serious on tradeing the 07 Tacoma in and kinda brushed me off...
Tomorrow Iam going to town and drive in to the GM dealership and look at the silverado/z71 off road and if the salesman comes out.....well you know how that will go...

The Ford Dealership deliverd the P/U to my house out in the country,I didnt even have to drive in..That was very good service if you ask me....Did all the paper work in the compfert of my own house....
I will get atopper(PINK)..j/k.. for my huntin trips other then that I wont do any add-ons to it,I like it just the way it is....

Dnk 02-13-2008 09:16 PM

I dodnt think the GM dealership thought I was serious on tradeing the 07 Tacoma in and kinda brushed me off...
That's because no one in their right mind would trade a trouble free truck for a Fix Or Repair Daily! LOL, I couldn't help it either! Maybe we are just jealous!

ranger56528 02-13-2008 09:35 PM

Kinda like.GMC..Got Mechanic Comming...:D:D:D..But thats ok I know I will get poop for getting a Ford...I was surprised on how well it drove and handled feels like a trk not a car and if I wanted a car I would of bought a car :D:D:D...
I think if I would of went GM I would of went Suburban(maybe) Ive ownd 2 and they were nice,the 5.3 was a good motor and they both got good gas Mileage.....The 2 Dodge Ram1500's were nice but the 360's were gas hogs.....

So Iam Trying Ford for a while.........

fishead 02-14-2008 06:21 PM

Is this an 08? what kind of milage dose it get?looks sharp .

ranger56528 02-14-2008 07:25 PM

ORIGINAL: fishead

Is this an 08? what kind of milage dose it get?looks sharp .
Yep..08....
As far as MPG dont know yet but Iam sure it will be around 15-16 Hwy and city dosnt matter,I live in the sticks....:D

ranger56528 02-14-2008 07:29 PM

I should of said 100.000.000.00mpg being how to some people it will be towed every where.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D.......