HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Crossbows (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/crossbows-76/)
-   -   Shot the Maxpoint Today (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/crossbows/227745-shot-maxpoint-today.html)

awshucks 01-17-2008 03:48 PM

Shot the Maxpoint Today

Put it together, 1st 10 yds, then 2 clicks up one left at 20 yds then this at 30 yds. Center shot on bag target was 1st shot, had to adj speed ring a tad. The pink vanes are Blazers about 400 gr, the orange vanes/wrapped in Rinehart is a Slick and that one weighs 446 gr. It may have been a fluke, too cold here to dull bheads alot, lol.

coyote170 01-17-2008 04:02 PM

RE: Shot the Maxpoint Today

hope my Curve will shoot like that Dan,got my target in the garage where its warm,hehe!;)

ranger56528 01-17-2008 07:43 PM

Nice shootin..........

Pydpiper 01-18-2008 04:54 AM

Shoots nice!
I am not a big fan of pink, but I like those arrows!

smokepolehall 01-18-2008 06:36 AM

Ahhh its nice to see such hard work :DGetting it ready my friend ? You going to shoot with it against me ? Well no matter recurve or compound i will prevail!:D:D:D[:o][8D]

awshucks 01-18-2008 07:11 AM

ORIGINAL: smokepolehall

Ahhh its nice to see such hard work :DGetting it ready my friend ? You going to shoot with it against me ? Well no matter recurve or compound i will prevail!:D:D:D[:o][8D]
No, gonna use the Relayer for 3-D. Had a one eyed pool hustler tell me in San Diego, Ca in 1967 something I'll never forget, besides the $20 he got from me. It was: "In order to be good, you have to hate to lose more than you love to win" I'm coming for you, lol.

smokepolehall 01-18-2008 08:19 AM

When you come fer a visit, don't leave so quickly this time! Weren't no use in getting riled up over losing a 3-D shoot[:o][:o][:o] :DWe can have a good shooting time by gosh![8D]

awshucks 01-18-2008 09:05 AM

ORIGINAL: smokepolehall

When you come fer a visit, don't leave so quickly this time! Weren't no use in getting riled up over losing a 3-D shoot[:o][:o][:o] :DWe can have a good shooting time by gosh![8D]
You know and I know and you knowI know you know there's more to that story, lol.:D:D:D

smokepolehall 01-18-2008 09:37 AM

I am just trying get a laff at yer expense! Fer anyone who is new and doesn't know us and yer excellent shooting capabilties. I would advise them to watch him shoot before suggesting you can outshoot him! I can!:D

martinfaw 01-18-2008 09:59 AM

My Maxpoint will outshoot my Exomag any day, I thought it was safe to shoot the same dot at 50 yds. and had a robin hood.

Martin