HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Crossbows (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/crossbows-76/)
-   -   O/T Hotburn.....Room pic... (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/crossbows/227589-o-t-hotburn-room-pic.html)

ranger56528 01-16-2008 03:46 PM

O/T Hotburn.....Room pic...

Hotburn76 01-16-2008 04:29 PM

RE: O/T Hotburn.....Room pic...

Thats fine looking James! Makes me want to sell the house and get something with a basement! We live in town right now, but I have seven acres paid for out in the country. Plan on building some day and we have no idea what we want to build. I told her now matter what it is, it will have a full basement under it and I plan on having a room like that some day!!

ranger56528 01-16-2008 04:33 PM

Now I just need to read and learn....I also finaly bought a chronograph(Pro Chrono)so now I have something more to keep trac of...It will be put to good use....
Cant wait to see what my CB's are really shootin....

Hotburn76 01-16-2008 04:39 PM

You will like the Chrony, it makes you feel like you are really getting a handle on the game! Also, reloading with out a Chrony is like walking blind IMO. The live data to back up your loads is nice to see and have.

ranger56528 01-16-2008 04:43 PM

Thats what I thought....

Dnk 01-16-2008 04:52 PM

James, before you start shooting make sure you get a protective cover for the front. I know all too well what happens when shot, bullet or arrow hits them! Don't learn the hard and long way like me!

ranger56528 01-16-2008 05:01 PM

Don its been over 10yrs since Ive used a chrono but I have seen pics of ones that have been hit...so I know what you saying...
Building this room took away my indoor 20yrd range so now I can only shoot mybe 12yrds but that should be just fine for indoor,just have to put the bag behind the block.....Maybe tomorrow I will set it up and take that virgin shot thru it.....:Dwith the bow of course.....

Dnk 01-16-2008 05:10 PM

Mine looks like it was in Irac, Lebanon, Veitnam and Korea. I think it should get a Purple Heart and a pension. The guts have been replaced three times. I usually lay a small lexan sheet over top of the moulded one. Ya can't be too careful. Of course I can stop shooting it but then, where's the fun?

ranger56528 01-16-2008 05:26 PM

Ok so I just set mine up,used the Ambico Tri-pod that I bought yrs ago and never used so now it has apurpose.AND I DONT HAVE A 9 VOLT BATTERY [:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]......Looks cool tho just sitting there:).

Dnk 01-16-2008 05:33 PM

ORIGINAL: ranger56528

Ok so I just set mine up,used the Ambico Tri-pod that I bought yrs ago and never used so now it has apurpose.AND I DONT HAVE A 9 VOLT BATTERY [:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]......Looks cool tho just sitting there:).
James don't forget you need an incandesent light as opposed to flouresent.