Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 Crossbow 3-D shoots? >

Crossbow 3-D shoots?

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Crossbow 3-D shoots?

Old 01-09-2008, 11:22 AM

Default Crossbow 3-D shoots?

I don't know of any crossbow 3-D shoots in Colorado (not a lot of us here since we don't have a specific hunting season for crossbows) but for those who have them, how are they set up? Are they just like the vert. shoots or do you shoot along with the verticle bows. Does anyone know of a 3-D shoot in Wyoming that allows crossbows to compete (they allow crossbows in archery season there).I kinda miss shooting 3-D and I think if I showed up to a normal 3-D shoot here in Colorado, I would be hung from the nearest tree with my own bowstring. Thanks.
Old 01-10-2008, 02:24 PM

Default RE: Crossbow 3-D shoots?

In Ohio we are just now seeing x-bows being accepted into 3-d shoots. My club finally allows crossbows and most clubs and shoots are too. The 3d shoots are same as with vertical. shoot right along side.
Old 01-12-2008, 08:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Crossbow 3-D shoots?

I'd call the range to clear it fer shooting wid yer CB. Then i would pull up in range area and shoot along side the Verticals! Some may bump their gums because they ain't using any brain cells!