Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

GuessWho

Old 10-17-2007, 12:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default GuessWho

this bear hunter is! Fine lookin specimen, eh??

Old 10-17-2007, 02:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: GuessWho

I can hardly see that guy thru the camo but is that dog food and anchovies clinging to his beard or does he just see a cookie down in the barrel?
I think it MIGHT be that guy who spoons with Miss Vixen and Mrs Pheonix but just not sure...
Old 10-17-2007, 03:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Forgot to bring your lunch did ya....WHO took the pick ???????????......MOMMA BEAR ...........
Old 10-17-2007, 03:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Gee if ya didn't see the CB, you might not have seen that fat man!
Old 10-17-2007, 03:36 PM

I super imposed the picture and that is not a cookie in the barrel. 100% positive who it is butI refuse to say as his CIA buddies will kill me......
Old 10-17-2007, 09:35 PM

Thats funny!! I remember you buying some cameras last year or so, what did you get and how did they work out for you?
Old 10-18-2007, 07:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ya knowed it must have been that Old Roy he was sniffing by the barrel. Look at the way that old fat fart is checking it out!
Old 10-18-2007, 07:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Jason, alas, the cameras are a long story. Paid $99 for re furbished $349 Stealthcams. They take 6 AA batteries that last less than a week. Have little TV screen, which is too little to view dates and times on pics. Tried buying 12V leads from S.cam, aka Scam, lol, but they wouldn't sell me the leads w/o batteries and chargers too. Went to Radio Shack and got goodies to make my own. Couldn't get the job done, my efforts kept shorting out, melting wires, ect. In the mean time, the ears on doors broke on both. That was when I learned the "same as new" warranty was a scam. Finally got factory leads by lieing about having had them and bears ate them. Figured at this point anything was fair w/ them. Next, I hauled old motorcycle batts home at $2.00 @ Finally ended up buying new ones at close to $30 a pop X 2. The one that took Smokes pic had several other exposures on it that were just dark blobs, not saying the ugly old fart broke the camera or anything, but his was the last one on it, lol. I got 2 from Sportsmans Guide for $109, take 4 C batteries, work alot better. They are under the bench in shop, lol.
Old 10-18-2007, 08:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

! Cha Ching!