HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Crossbows (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/crossbows-76/)
-   -   Smoke!!! Is this you???? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/crossbows/209870-smoke-you.html)

Hotburn76 10-01-2007 10:19 PM

Smoke!!! Is this you????

Smoke, if this is you then you are really close to posting a pic. If this is not you then sorry to who ever it is. I just did a search on Photobucket and found this guy under your name. I do not want to do a bunch of typing if this is not you.

smokepolehall 10-02-2007 01:16 AM

RE: Smoke!!! Is this you????

Yup thats my ugly mug.:D How come you can get them to post and i can't? Its even my sorry acct. at even sorrier photobucket place.

Hotburn76 10-02-2007 05:35 AM

Don't have much time to talk right now, I have to be to work at 8:AM and its 7:35. Will have to work maybe four hours max and will be back to type some more and help you out!

Planter 10-02-2007 07:41 AM

Couple of questions??? What's that on your lip? What time does the train pull in? and where is the back end of that deer?
Well anyway...you and that buck do look like babe magnets andthe only thing I can accumulate on my lip is boogers...
Nice deer too..

Rebel Hog 10-02-2007 07:51 AM

ORIGINAL: Planter

Couple of questions??? What's that on your lip? What time does the train pull in? and where is the back end of that deer?
Well anyway...you and that buck do look like babe magnets andthe only thing I can accumulate on my lip is boogers...
Nice deer too..
Most of the people that live close to Peckerwood dress like that....:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

awshucks 10-02-2007 07:52 AM

Hey Jason!! You're real sharp on this photo stuff, can you switch the heads on Smoke and those deer? lol. Nice pics, Mike!!

Hotburn76 10-02-2007 09:23 AM

You guys are too funny! I thought the mustache pic was good, thats why I picked it!! LOL!! Sorry Mike.

But any ways, I am off now for the evening and can try and help ya. As you know I used your site and all your info that you should have the same access to as I do. One mistake I see people make in person that is hard to see over the net is not copying right and then the link does not work. When you have your main page up and you see all your pics, should be three wide across the page and maybe six or so deep as you scroll down. You will see four address links. You want the one that says "DIRECT LINK" now what happens sometimes is the entire "DIRECT LINK" is not visible cause there is alot of pics on the page and it is all compacted together, so when people try to copy it, they think they got it all, but only got part of the address. One way you can see the entire address is to double click on the pic, when you do that then only pic on the scree should be the one you want to show, it will be big and all the rest will go away. On the far right of the screen you will see the same four links as before, but now you can see the entire address of all four, it is a long one. Try copying from that spot, make sure you get the entire thing, the one that says "DIRECT LINK", Not the one thats says "SHARE URL", or "HTML Tag" or the one that says "IMG Code" you want the one that says "DIRECT LINK". Then once you do that click on the little yellow mountain onHNIand paste it. Mistake number two that people do at this point is when you click the little yellow mountain sometimes, or most of the time hunting net will already have a "http:" in there for you, delete this before you paste in your link, your link already has it in it and if it is there twice, it will not work. Like I said before I did not do anything to your pics, I just copied the "direct link" and pasted it. Don't get flustered, you add too much to leave over pics, we will get through this.

smokepolehall 10-02-2007 10:01 AM

Miss Vixen with Realtree camo stock

Rebel Hog 10-02-2007 10:01 AM

ORIGINAL: Hotburn76

You guys are too funny! I thought the mustache pic was good, thats why I picked it!! LOL!! Sorry Mike.

Hey Cuz, I wasn't joking about Peckerwood!:)Ask Smokey if it isn't true! Hey, I've been in that neck of the woods!:):D

Dnk 10-02-2007 10:15 AM

I only have one thing to say! YMCA!!!! LOL! Hehehehe. I destroyed all of my old pictures!
Nice Vixen Mike.:)