Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

CB Deer Contest

Old 09-01-2007, 08:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default CB Deer Contest

OK we have our own, rules be honest take pic and show deer with you and CB. This years deer thats only rule. Bucks and Doe's fer bragging rights no teams.
Old 09-01-2007, 08:30 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: CB Deer Contest

Sounds good to me.. With any luck you will see me posting a pic on Oct. 6th which is opening day here in VA.

Dave
Old 09-01-2007, 08:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Smoke, Wassup?? Remember the poop storm last year over us xbowers having our own deer contest?? New guys: It wasn't pretty. Are we allowed now or what?? IIRC, last year, we could have our own but not join main contest if we did. We seemed to opt for main HNI contest then, I think the theory was our bows are like your bows. I meat hunt does anyhow, only shoot dumb bucks w/ sinus problems, lol.
Old 09-02-2007, 01:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

awshucks, they never put a post or thread to invite us to join this years contest. I went thru 30 days of our forum posts and nada zilch! So were not invited so we do our own.Besides they weren't none to friendly to me. About 3 of the team would post and pm me!
Old 09-02-2007, 01:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thar be a few from here that joined up on their deer contest, thats ok. LIke they told us don't come knocking on their door if we have our own. So them that went over there can't come back and join here or they get the riot act read to'em. We don't have that rule and Doe's are great enrties in our contest!You don't even have to sign up, just take yer pic of dead deer with you and CB! Then yer in like Flint![8D]
Old 09-02-2007, 08:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Contests are fine and dandy,but the only one that I like is the one between me and the Deer.
Old 09-02-2007, 10:47 AM
Typical Buck

I'm in Smoke. No one can do anything about us doing this just for fun. No teams, just honesty and a pic of the dead dear with your crossbow and bragging rights is all that's needed. Folks can partisipate (ms) or just read about us that will.
BBO
Old 09-02-2007, 12:10 PM
Fork Horn

I'm in and I'm in with the group I want to be with

Does road kill count as long as I lay my cross bow beside it
Old 09-02-2007, 12:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well green pea if you feel you earned the road kill take a pic and smile or grin!
Old 09-02-2007, 05:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Green Pea...As long as its,In,On,under or attached to your Veh thru the grillit counts .Bloated road kill dosnt count in the size catagory ether .

Quick Reply: CB Deer Contest

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.