Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 O/T Would you buy one? >

O/T Would you buy one?

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

O/T Would you buy one?

Old 08-23-2007, 06:17 AM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Default O/T Would you buy one?

http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c220/autotrend/?action=view&current=compareoriginal-1.flv

http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c220/autotrend/?action=view&current=highlight1.flv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYvEFATaRMY
Old 08-23-2007, 06:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: O/T Would you buy one?

Nope! Would ruin these here small deer, and i want to put them in freezer fer some good eating meals!
Old 08-23-2007, 06:43 AM

I went ahead and ordered two of those guns from Bass Pro. One for the bed of my truck and the damn tailgaters and one for my brush guard and the slow drivers. I cant wait until they come in................................................ ................
Old 08-23-2007, 08:05 AM

5 min. Yeppp , 5 min. with it I'd have everything taken care of......just 5 min....dat's it.
BOB
Old 08-23-2007, 08:17 AM
Typical Buck

I remember seeing this gun or one just like it on Tele. IT was the show Future Weapons. If I remember correctly, this gun has an electronic trigger. An electronic pulse is what fires the bullets and that is why they can fire so rapidly. It is amazing what they have developed along these weapons.
Old 08-23-2007, 02:53 PM
KLS
Fork Horn

GE miniguns are awesome, I'd love to own one, however with a maximum fire rate of 166 rounds per second just owning one would be about all you could afford to do with it

they'vemade different versions of that gun into alot of different weapons over the yearsfrom the main gun of the A-10 warthog and other various aircraft to handheld versions to the "vulcan cannons" used for missle defense...
I did a bunch of research a few years back on them for a buddy of mine, you can legally buy one but they're somewhat hard to find and extremely expensive, if I remember right the cheapest one I found was over $125,000
you cant really do with them what the goverment is doing with them in those videos either unless you want to ruin your gun, but they are impressive to watch
any one of the knob creek videos has alot of footage of miniguns in them too, along with countless other machine guns