Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 Outdoor Life Blog!! >

Outdoor Life Blog!!

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Outdoor Life Blog!!

Old 06-06-2007, 11:16 AM
Typical Buck

Default Outdoor Life Blog!!

http://mikehanback.blogs.com/bigbuckzone/2007/05/your_2_cents_on.html
Old 06-10-2007, 10:52 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Outdoor Life Blog!!

I would like to offer a very warm thank you to everyone that contributed on the blogs. We may not have cheated on the voting as well as our opponents did, however we bloodied their noses with our responses on the blogs. I am not sure, friends, but I think the pace of the crossbow revolution just clicked up a few notches. Again, thank you to all for helping to make a difference in our hunting future.
Old 06-11-2007, 08:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Interesting post copied from the blog"

At 10:01 PM, 6/11/2007, Marmot said:
Earlier today, I set a trap to prove to the community that the anti-crossbow crowd has been employing a voting robot (a.k.a. webbot). I used a voting webbot that I developed to post over 100,000 "Yes" votes to trigger a response. The anti-crossbow crowd webbot is currently racking up thousands of "No" votes. Please take a few minutes to place a couple of votes to see this voting webbot in action.

Old 06-13-2007, 07:41 AM
Fork Horn

It’s very interesting how the ANTIS insist that if there weren’t really so few of us crossbow creeps we could get organized and work for our own season just like they did. No sooner than that has come out of one side of their mouth the other speaks saying the reason the blogs are so lopsided is that the crossbow people are better organized than the NABC at getting the PROS to respond to conflict. At the end of the day, Gentlemen (and Ladies), if you are completely honest, you must admit that those guys are "REALLY GOOD" and that we are "REALLY BAD". It should be fairly obvious that there’s not a whole lot we can do to win against the likes of those "GOOD OL BOYS"! I have never seen such desperation!