Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 It's getting quiet in here >

It's getting quiet in here

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

It's getting quiet in here

Old 06-05-2007, 05:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default It's getting quiet in here

Horton crossbows are the ultimate crossbow bar none, nothing can come close to compare. Ohio is the best state to hunt deer and i like peanut butter and jelly.

anyone else have some thoughts to contribute?
Old 06-05-2007, 06:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: It's getting quiet in here

Youngen,got a Ten Point and a Parker that will give you a run for your money,Missouri has some Big deer,best place to hunt there is,and as
far as your peanut butter and jelly,Ill stick to my grilled chesse thank ya!
Hope this helps keep you awake!
Old 06-05-2007, 07:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

If horton is the best why do the Excalibers take the Olimpics regular? I have had a 10point since 2 years before they changed the name to 10 point from Hunter, hjad a bear longer than that and had an Exocet for a year [took two deer with it so far that made it 109 with an arrow for me [ idon't count gun deer to easy].Been to Ohio, IL,CO,WY,WIand AR had good hunting every where I got a chance to hunt,I guess I like to hunt any big game any where. Lee
Old 06-05-2007, 08:26 PM
Fork Horn

I own a Horton. And an Excalibur, and a TenPoint, and a Barnett and a Parker etc. etc. and I love to shoot them all. I have killed game with them all. When a wily whitetail walks into the kill zone the very best crossbow there is is the one that I have in my hands.

Any time I’m hunting I am in the best state there is to hunt in and that is the state of Euphoria.

And when you are in the state of Euphoria it doesn’t make a bit of difference what kind of sandwich you eat – like with the crossbow, it’s wonderful because it is in your hands and your chowin’ down!

And that, my friends, is my opinion, but I could be wrong!

Check out
http://www.huntingnet.com/fieldjournal/fieldjournal_detail.aspx?nID=674 for additional views on the world at large.
Old 06-05-2007, 09:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

lol, thanks for your opinion guys! I really was joking about the horton, i'm not too pleased with mine right now. i was hoping that don or dan would chime in and give me grief! it must have been past their bed time or somthingman i havent been in here too much, alot of new faces. good to see!!
Old 06-05-2007, 09:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

you have to have someone come in and rattle the cage to get things fired up every once in a while[8D]
Old 06-05-2007, 09:15 PM
Fork Horn

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT SQUIRREL! YOU'RE FIRED!

Actually its good to see you stirring things up. Matter of fact Dan and I were just talking about you today. Heck some of it was even good. One thing for sure is that we both envy that puppy like energy you have. You don't suppose you could bottle that somehow and send us old timers a month or twosupply do you? Keep up the good work, youngster.
Old 06-05-2007, 09:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Oh jeez[&:]I talked to Don once, it was pretty cool! i even learned a thing or two! I'm so tired right now, i walked a good 5 miles of fence row with my new 10/22!!!
Old 06-06-2007, 05:32 AM
Typical Buck

And how is the 10/22? I am thinking of one for myself.. Sure is lots of options out there for that gun!
Old 06-06-2007, 07:57 AM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

To be honest there young buckoo, I was waiting for someone else to beat on your head! Being so mature, I thought I would wait and see if you came to y1!our senses by yourself! Besides I wasn't going to take the stink bait! LOL

Quick Reply: It's getting quiet in here

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.