Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 Pendulum Sight for Horton Hunter? >

Pendulum Sight for Horton Hunter?

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Pendulum Sight for Horton Hunter?

Old 04-07-2007, 04:36 AM
Spike

Default Pendulum Sight for Horton Hunter?

Hi, has anyone ever tried to put on a pendulum sight on to a crossbow? I'm am going to try to put on a left handKeller on to my crossbow! I have a machine shop and I am going to make an alum./alloy sight bracket that will hold the Keller! I will post pics when completed! JIM
Old 04-07-2007, 05:15 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Pendulum Sight for Horton Hunter?

Sounds like a great project!
Ihave an idea what it is you are after, and it will be interesting to see how it turns out. I am a firm believer that human error plays a big part of accuracy (I ran out of other stuff to blame it on) and I am also a firm believer that if we can rely on something we make with our own hands will help with the confidence needed to truly enjoy what we are doing.
Old 04-07-2007, 08:24 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Pendulum Sight for Horton Hunter?

Hey Jimswhim, I have a Keller on my compound bow. I loved it but can't use the compound anymore because of my shoulder so now the Ten Point Xbow is my Killer. (Keller LOL) Anyway, you being a machinist also perked up my attention about putting it on a xbow. I'll be watching for your pics and postings about it very closely. By the way, you know the little screw on light cap with the hearing aid type battery inside that shines down a small red light onto the pin? Well, I didn't like that so I put a AA battery bracket on my stabalizer and hard wired it to a micro lever switch so when I came to full draw, I usually touched my left little finger to the side of the stabalizer before, now a micro lever switch is there to trigger the light onto my Keller pin! Light on, light off, at the touch of a little finger, no screwing onany cap for light for me. LOL. Anyway, ithas worked for years. Soooooo, if you get your Keller mounted to your xbow and it works ok, I may put mine on my tenpoint for some fun target shooting. I love my ten point scope too much to hunt with anything else.
BBO