HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Crossbows (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/crossbows-76/)
-   -   to believe or not to believe....... (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/crossbows/186148-believe-not-believe.html)

txhoghunter 03-27-2007 02:26 PM

to believe or not to believe.......

do u believe in ghost? guys i know this sounds stupid but, last nite me in the wife are laying in bed, and around 3:30 this morning, it sounded like some1 kicked the bed.....we both jumped up , and was like what tha hell was that........then 1 hour later our lil 7 yr old, wakes us up, crying sayin she cant go to sleep, she said she feels like some1 is watching her......ok so she slept with us , no biggie.........AND THEN GET THIS SHYT today at around lunch time im sittin here on the computer, my freakin empty drinking glass MOVED 6 INCHES in front of me, im not joking......i have never had a glass do this........now im gettin freaked out and i'll prolly sleep with my 7 yr old tonite.......... to wierd BUT I DO BELIEVE.........

squirrelkilla23 03-27-2007 02:34 PM

RE: to believe or not to believe.......

Heck yea i believe. I have that freaky crap happen in my house all the dang time! My farm was an indian hunting grounds thingy so weird stuff happens all the time. The weirdest was when i was trying to put clothes away and i'd hang up a shirt, and i'd turn around and i would grab another to hang up and when i looked back the shirt i hung up before was sitting back on the floor. WEIRD!!! just be nice to them and they wont hurt ya. I call my ghost frank

txhoghunter 03-27-2007 04:14 PM

LOL squirrel, i named mine too, but it wouldnt be proper to post the name..lol

Dnk 03-27-2007 04:33 PM

This is the first sign of gayness..........not that there's anything wrong with that!:D

Dnk 03-27-2007 04:46 PM

Here's one of those old ghost! He's from Florida but originally A-HI-YA!

BuddyBo 03-27-2007 07:05 PM

My goodness, great big boys like you scared of a little old ghost. Next thing, you'll be sleeping with a loaded crossbow under your pillow. Now quit drinking all that cheap wine before bedtime and stop worrying about the dead. It's the liveburgulars and thugs you have to contend with. Now go to sleep! LOL
BBO

ranger56528 03-27-2007 07:25 PM

I see things move once in awhile,but I blame it on the dr...stuff I did in the late 60's and thruout the 70s...........But really,I beleave if you live in a home or on land that has had bad things happen on it(wars,graves,ect) there are souls that still linger around....Andtheydo want their presance noticed.....

Bigg~BirddVA 03-28-2007 06:00 AM

I've personally been followed by one for years now. Every big buck it scares away before I get the shot. Once it let me get a shot and then it moved my bow at the last second right before the shot. It's really getting old.

Hotburn76 03-28-2007 09:51 AM

ORIGINAL: Dnk

This is the first sign of gayness..........not that there's anything wrong with that!:D
I have heard this also, Ghost prey on those with sexual insecurities first!! LOL!!!

Rebel Hog 03-28-2007 10:46 AM

ORIGINAL: Dnk

Here's one of those old ghost! He's from Florida but originally A-HI-YA!

Just for that, I'm putting the Papa LegbaHex on you!!!!:D:D:D:D