Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 are you guilty??.......... >

are you guilty??..........

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

are you guilty??..........

Old 03-15-2007, 04:36 PM

Default are you guilty??..........

http://www.youparklikean*******.com/gallery2/gallery2/main.php
Old 03-15-2007, 05:27 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: are you guilty??..........

Nothing drives me more insane than pulling up to a parking lot like wall mart and finding some kid parked his belovedCivic or Cavalierin two spots so nobody dares go near it..[:@]
I always leave a note for them, depending on the mood I am in I sometimes attach the note with a drywall screw.
Old 03-15-2007, 08:44 PM

yeah.i have had 12 surgerys on my right knee,twice they had to take bone out,so i have a temporary handicap tag,i'm young and boy do people yell at me everytime i park in handicap spaces,people should mind there own business and learn how to park there cars/trucks.
Old 03-15-2007, 09:04 PM
Fork Horn

I've seen Mr A-hole parker before. I had a guy almost block me in a spot he was so close to my vehicle and at an angle. It was about an inch between the bumper and I had to cut the wheel really hard to get out of the spot. It was pouring rain and I had to go around to get to my door and could hardly get in. BTW for work I do AC and always have a valve core removal tool in my pocket as I'm always replacing bad cores. I've found that you never know when you might need it. And changing a tire in the rain must be a pain.