Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Passing time???

Old 03-09-2007, 06:08 PM

Default RE: Passing time???

you guys are lucky, only thing i get to passin is gas......summer time is here and every1 wants there house or condo painted, jus finished 1 condo today and now i gotta do a full remodel job on his other condo[:'(][:'(][:'(]
Old 03-09-2007, 06:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

I owe I owe its off to work I go to buy more junk(no junk)and fill the trunk(Safe/gun cabnet)I owe I owe I owe I owe I owe........

That Chantix has me passin some serious gas,I mean get the he!! out gas,but I havnt smoked in over a week.
Old 03-10-2007, 03:47 AM
Fork Horn

I’m planning on getting a new hunting rifle for Coyotes and chasing them around when I can. Also want to take my boys fishing as much as possible. That’s one thing that my three boys and myself get to enjoy together. Two of them will play baseball so I’ll be going to practice and games quite a bit. I would like to build a tree stand / tree fort at the back of my property for the kids to play in and me to hunt out of. A lot of deer come out of the woods behind my house and pass through the back of my property so the tree stand would give me a chance to hunt more. I didn’t get to do much of that at all last year. One thing I won’t be doing is running my photography business. I work enough hours as it is and two jobs just aren’t necessary. Gotta live first.
Old 03-10-2007, 07:08 AM

Working and trying to spend alot of time with my future wife(september 07) so that by the time hunting season roles around she's so sick of me i can spend as much time hunting as possible!
Old 03-10-2007, 10:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: txhoghunter

you guys are lucky, only thing i get to passin is gas......summer time is here and every1 wants there house or condo painted, jus finished 1 condo today and now i gotta do a full remodel job on his other condo[:'(][:'(][:'(]
There's some good money to be made painting one story high rises!
Old 03-10-2007, 11:00 AM

yea the hardest part is dealin with the home owners who stand over you , and say "can u do this, this, and this"..........but i jus get 'em at the end , with a bill that says , "prices are subject to change, due to this, this ,and this"...lol
Old 03-10-2007, 04:36 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: txhoghunter

yea the hardest part is dealin with the home owners who stand over you , and say "can u do this, this, and this"..........but i jus get 'em at the end , with a bill that says , "prices are subject to change, due to this, this ,and this"...lol