Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Crossbow Haters

Old 03-04-2007, 06:48 PM

Default RE: Crossbow Haters

ORIGINAL: Dnk

am I the only one that smells a weasel?
Tell you what bud, you are saying it alot nicer then me!! If I was OK with taking a vacation like the tree rat I would post alot more then just weasel!!! It is just plain ignorance and selfishness plain and simple! I have made several post about this and start with facts and never get a response. The Sproul just continues to bury his head in the sand and deny the truth over and over again!! I have said in the past and will say again. If you do not make your own bow, shape your own arrow, and make your own b-head you are taking the easier cheating way too!! Why do you have to buy a off the shelf weapon that you know will preform??? Why cause you suck thats why!! You have to buy machine made products to get the job done just like the rest of us!! It is your self righteousness jealousy that you think you own the archery season and that makes you a anti hunter, you are on the door steps of being a member of Peta!! YOU ARE SCUM TO THE FUTURE OF HUNTING!!! The sooner your thought generation takes a dirt nap the better!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-04-2007, 07:08 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Jason, you are right in your post. I just cannot get serious anymore when a troll comes in and posts. There is no point in retorting because they are not listening because they are trolls. This one even promises not to post anymore on the crossbow forum and, well what does he do? Yup keeps on posting. Just like the everready bunny only he's the everready weasel!
Old 03-04-2007, 07:13 PM
Dominant Buck

Jason, you are right in your post. I just cannot get serious anymore when a troll comes in and posts. There is no point in retorting because they are not listening because they are trolls. This one even promises not to post anymore on the crossbow forum and, well what does he do? Yup keeps on posting. Just like the everready bunny only he's the everready weasel!

Old 03-04-2007, 07:23 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rebel Hog

Good one Reb! You da man!

Old 03-04-2007, 07:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

That Reb kills me..........
Old 03-04-2007, 08:01 PM

I try hard to resist, but sometimes it just gets to me!! Look at the main page of the CB forum, a forum that is supposed to be free of CB debate. What do you see???????? You see five threads that have to do with the debate or usage of a CB as being allowed in certain states, or just plain CB debate!! Why do we allow ourselves, including me to be drawn into this garbage???? I have tried to not do it but it just totally floors me to see on a CB debate free forum five threads doing just that! What a joke!!!! I think if you come in here and start a thread that you know will be a pissing contest you should be banned!! Plain and simple!! Read the rules and think before you make a thought provoking thread!!! I regret making the first and then this harsh post but I like some will not be a coward and take back my words, if you cant take it back when you say it to there face you should not take it back here!!
Old 03-04-2007, 08:28 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

It is our option to get the moderators to boot the trolls. Its better to make fun of them or igore them. If you make fun of them then you don't mind them around. Sort of like watching a child racing down the sidewalk in his toy car. Treat it like an amusement. No point in stating the facts obviously because they know the truth but they figure if they say something rediculous enough times they will start believing it themselves. Yeah I know, it's hard to resist temptation. Just mess with his head. Once in a while you can't so big deal. Don't let it bother you for long Jason or he gets what he wants. He wants you to be upset. So why give him the satisfaction? I know I've gotten pretty upset but I'm trying to treat those weasels differently then I used to.
Old 03-04-2007, 08:30 PM
Typical Buck

Hotburn, debate is a good thing as long as it remains civil. A civil debate is the best way to teach others the truth and what is garbage. As long as you cab back up your statements with data, then a debate would be and should be welcome herre. The reason is, The truth would always show the crossbow and VERTICAL COMPOUND is generally equal.

What turns this forum into bad, is when name calling occurs. That turns it into trash, not an educational forum. Even if it is a troll or a spammer, when you name call, you lower yourself below the leel of the spammer or troll and you lose all creditability with the other people.
Old 03-04-2007, 08:49 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: GrumpyTom

Hotburn, debate is a good thing as long as it remains civil. A civil debate is the best way to teach others the truth and what is garbage. As long as you cab back up your statements with data, then a debate would be and should be welcome herre. The reason is, The truth would always show the crossbow and VERTICAL COMPOUND is generally equal.

What turns this forum into bad, is when name calling occurs. That turns it into trash, not an educational forum. Even if it is a troll or a spammer, when you name call, you lower yourself below the leel of the spammer or troll and you lose all creditability with the other people.
Tom, if I have to be serious then I have to disagree. I've read so many debate threads here, in the Excal forum and in AT. The trolls have facts fired off at them and it makes no difference at all. It just boringly goes back and forth and the "opposition" just blabs and blabs. Why waste the info? They are there not to learn nor do they learn or listen. They've heard all that is said before in the other forums that they troll in. By defiinition debate is a common occurrence, but the quality and depth of a debate improves with knowledge and skill of its participants as debaters. So where will the troll improve his knowledge?
Old 03-04-2007, 08:58 PM
Typical Buck

Tom, if I have to be serious then I have to disagree. I've read so many debate threads here, in the Excal forum and in AT. The trolls have facts fired off at them and it makes no difference at all. It just boringly goes back and forth and the "opposition" just blabs and blabs. Why waste the info? They are there not to learn nor do they learn or listen. .............
Dnk the bigger picture is not the troll or the spammer it is the people that read on the sideline and do not post much. you kow, the people that are trying to learn the truth about crossbows. It is for them that I prove the anti's are incorrect in their statments. I know that very few of the trolls will learn or change, but the people on the sideline is what is important. Educate them with the truth and civil dialog, they will respect crossbow people better.

Quick Reply: Crossbow Haters

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.