Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Bye guys

Old 02-09-2007, 06:23 PM

Default RE: Bye guys

ORIGINAL: Rebel Hog

ORIGINAL: squirrelkilla23

I'm sorry to say that I am leaving HNI for a long while. I might stop in once or twice a year To update you guys on what's happening around the squirrel nest. have fun guys, i'll keep in touch with some of you. later taters.
Adios Amigo......Asta La Vista! "Hey, keepYour Knife Sharp, Your Powder Dry and Your back To The Sun"
quoteable quote there RB.
Old 02-09-2007, 06:33 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: Tree climber

ORIGINAL: Rebel Hog

I'm sorry to say that I am leaving HNI for a long while. I might stop in once or twice a year To update you guys on what's happening around the squirrel nest. have fun guys, i'll keep in touch with some of you. later taters.
Adios Amigo......Asta La Vista! "Hey, keepYour Knife Sharp, Your Powder Dry and Your back To The Sun"
quoteable quote there RB.
I knew I had seen it on the Forum before, but couldn't remember where!! Now I know!
Old 02-09-2007, 06:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

dont leave..this is not a bunch of bad folks here..they are all over on the HUNTINGPA site backing the pgc/dcnr with theirplans to kill deer off in pa..

stick around, most here are ok..
Old 02-09-2007, 06:52 PM
Fork Horn

I don’t get around here enough anymore to know what happened. But it’s not important anyway. What is important and it doesn’t just apply here but in life in general is to always face your aggressors’ head on. Stand your ground if you believe in what you’re fighting for. That doesn’t mean to stoop to someone’s level but speak your mind, make your point and move on.

I remember when you came here. Many of us were surprised to find out how old you were. You spoke well, had a great sense of humor, and keep up with the pack stride for stride. So why would you now hide in the Den?

I won’t try and change your mind. It’s not my nature to try and change another mans mind for him. But I think your making a mistake. Guess I had your character pegged a little different.

I hope you change your mind but if you don’t, well that’s your choice.
Old 02-09-2007, 07:05 PM

Adios Amigo......Asta La Vista! "Hey, keep Your Knife Sharp, Your Powder Dry and Your back To The Sun"
......also.."dont piss in the wind"
Old 02-09-2007, 08:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Didnt know ya,but I guess your a big enough person to do what you want.
Peace be with you on your journey....

PS....
Never go to a gun fight with a knife.......
Old 02-10-2007, 06:15 AM

"I'm sorry to say that I am leaving HNI for a long while."

Sure wishyou would stick around.
Old 02-10-2007, 08:39 AM
Typical Buck

I do not know the reason why you are leaving, but I can just imagine. Take care and be safe in your everyday tasks.

What most people do not realize is that MEMBERS come to a forum to either learn, share knowledge, or for enjoyment. The last part, ENJOYMENT is usually the most important aspect to how long you stay at a site. Sometimes it is other members that remove the fun from the site and sometimes it is the site admins and the political factors which achicve that.

I feel that if a site can't be impartial (not saying that this site is not) or if members become troublesome (espically with personal attacks), the site will have a small member base with a revolving door with members coming and going. If the site is not fun, people will come and go.
Old 02-10-2007, 09:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Put it behind you,stick around who will pick on DNK if your not here!
Old 02-10-2007, 11:45 AM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: coyote170

Put it behind you,stick around who will pick on DNK if your not here!
LOL!!!

Quick Reply: Bye guys

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.