Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 I Am Glad That I Am Here! >

I Am Glad That I Am Here!

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

I Am Glad That I Am Here!

Old 02-09-2007, 01:40 PM

Default RE: I Am Glad That I Am Here!

Welcome Louis! What kind of hunting do ya do? Looks like a long absence for sure! Once again, welcome to the CB world of wacko's!! Disregard the runny diaper, it always leaks when the floor looks clean!! LOL!!
Old 02-09-2007, 02:39 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Hotburn76

I knock on wood as I say this, but have any of you guys been in many of the other forums lately? We must be doing something right cause we are all having a good time and enjoying each other for the most part. The other forums have been having lots of flame wars and all kinds of stuff going on lately. Almost not even fun going into them. The mods have been working overtime and I bet they are about fit to be tide! Just wanted to say that I am proud to be a part of the Crossbowgroup and glad we all have a great time!
Jason I'm glad you made this point. Your right we are lucky here to have a good group of people to chat with. Some times I go to the gun forum to see what I can learn and you almost have to sift through the fighting to pick up a good tip.

Hopefully things will remain as they are here. Based on the group we have theres no reason it shouldn't.
Old 02-09-2007, 03:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

As forums go, this one is "the pick of the litter". I'm reading on alot of forums nearly everyday, posting on a few. A forum is what the people make it, imho. Has anyone else noted the huge influx of new people to the xbow forums? Ain't that just dandy? For along time, there was just a core group of guys on here, which I was very pleased to join. Now, we got all kinds of new people, even got more lady xbowers and a couple of Texans, lol.This is a great place to have fun, learn, share, no matter if your glass is half full or half empty. So, in closing, lol, we need more lady Texans w/ xbows, preferably Excals.
Old 02-09-2007, 04:05 PM

ORIGINAL: awshucks

For along time, there was just a core group of guys on here, which I was very pleased to join. Now, we got all kinds of new people, even got more lady xbowers and a couple of Texans, lol.This is a great place to have fun, learn, share, no matter if your glass is half full or half empty. So, in closing, lol, we need more lady Texans w/ xbows, preferably Excals.
Yep, seems like it was just yesterday. If I remember right me, spiffy, Lee, and Rodger where the one's to make the request in the wish list forum before Christine made it happen. I remember her saying she was going to put us as a sub forum in the traditional forum since the the CB was an ancient weapon, but that was just a joke since we all know that would never fly! It was almost like a heaven. Three Horton guys and that was it! LOL!! Then came the Canadian influx and the rest is all history as we know it, Excal domination!! LOL!! It's been a great ride. All the new people are bringing alot to the table for us all to learn from.
Old 02-09-2007, 04:45 PM
Typical Buck

Yep, yep, yep. I agree. It's a good place to check in daily and voice one's opinion and get good sound information. For the most part, everyone understand each other's style and either welcomes it or torerates it. I think there is a large group of elders or older folks here that wisely considerates other's opinions and has fun with it. Still other's (some of the younger group) find it offensive sometimes and the elders step right up and explain there was no harm intended. This is a well oiled machine that can do this and I for one am proud to be part of it. I enjoy it, find pleasure in it, get educated from it, and am allowed by the group to say whatever ole crazy BuddyBo wants to. Why? Because you know me and I know you. That's what it's all about and I appreciate each and everyone here. I hope we have this meeting place to come to for a long time to come and hope it keeps drawing good and new people all along the way. Good job fellas! You are MY people!
BBO
Old 02-09-2007, 04:59 PM

Well said! But I have to ask... Did ya ever use the BuddyBo's gotta go container? LOL!! I will never forget that awshucks coined that phrase!!
Old 02-09-2007, 05:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Gawd!! Don't tell me that's gonna be my crowning achievement in this life!! Hey, you old guys remember the "Favorite Sayings Thread"?? I'm gonna post it, but since I can't remember what I had for lunch yesterday, lol, ya gotta help!!
Old 02-09-2007, 05:33 PM
Typical Buck

Of course I use the BuddyBo-Gotta-Go hotburn. It's a hoot to use and the name awshucks named it tells all what it is. Perfect name. I've got a couple of "what do you think this is?" items coming up soon for this forum. Be looking for them. LOL
BBO
Old 02-09-2007, 05:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: BuddyBo

Of course I use the BuddyBo-Gotta-Go hotburn. It's a hoot to use and the name awshucks named it tells all what it is. Perfect name. I've got a couple of "what do you think this is?" items coming up soon for this forum. Be looking for them. LOL
BBO
Buddybo: You need to either post a pic or tell all about your idea! Assuming the patent didn't come thru, lol. Maybe you can swap Dnk one [autographed, of course] for a new string!!
Old 02-10-2007, 12:16 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Hotburn76
Disregard the runny diaper, it always leaks when the floor looks clean!! LOL!!
Too funny Jason! You're a man of many wise words!

Quick Reply: I Am Glad That I Am Here!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.