Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 I Am Glad That I Am Here! >

I Am Glad That I Am Here!

Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

I Am Glad That I Am Here!

Old 02-09-2007, 08:25 AM

Default RE: I Am Glad That I Am Here!

ORIGINAL: txhoghunter

seems like the other forums just have to much tension on them, even the moderators
Thats what I think. It's not like one thing in general. but alot of tension between people and in the air. Everyone must have had a bad season and on edge for a while! LOL
Old 02-09-2007, 09:35 AM

i agree, but if u just join a forum, and they just seem to already have there "group", you aint nobody if you dont own a 1,000 acre lease in texas.......piss on them
Old 02-09-2007, 09:55 AM
Typical Buck

Stuff goes on on all forums and has even went on here. more than once. its just the nature of forums...
Old 02-09-2007, 10:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

If you cant take the heat,get out of the kitchen.........
Old 02-09-2007, 10:28 AM
Typical Buck

So does that statement mean that it is ok to be a total a..... to whoever you wish and if they dont like it they sould leave the forums??

Old 02-09-2007, 10:36 AM
Typical Buck

There are better ways of contributing to a forum than waiting for any chance to speak up and whine, I for one am getting tired of it. I am not sure why you think the world hates you, but if you were to take a moment and think about what you are saying, as well as when you chose to say it you would be pleasantly surprised how smooth a conversation can actually transpire.

ORIGINAL: htoler

Stuff goes on on all forums and has even went on here. more than once. its just the nature of forums...
Old 02-09-2007, 10:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

I dont know.......If someone is being a A$$,I wont respond(i will stay in the kitchen).If it is directed to me,O-well.Life is to short to let someone on these forums get too me.Sure I get mad sometimes at what people say or think,but we all have our own opinions.....Granted some people just shouldnt be on certain forums.And others just dont know when to shut-up....and think they can get away with certain things because they are on a computer.

Old 02-09-2007, 12:10 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Pydpiper

There are better ways of contributing to a forum than waiting for any chance to speak up and whine, I for one am getting tired of it. I am not sure why you think the world hates you, but if you were to take a moment and think about what you are saying, as well as when you chose to say it you would be pleasantly surprised how smooth a conversation can actually transpire.

ORIGINAL: htoler

your allowed your opinion and your getting tired of it so whats you gonna do about it?? I know just how smooth things can go on here and just how messed up they can be been here since the crossbow forum started . I never said anything about anyone hating anyone just added my opinion to a threadand asked a question to a reply to my stated opinion..sorry that bothers you..
Old 02-09-2007, 12:33 PM
Spike

Back after a long absence. The old saying is a fish wouldn't get caught if he kept his mouth shut, the Flamers are not content with them selfs so have to vent their flustration some where, they dare not talk back thier wives LOL. There is nothing more I admirethan constructive comments, but sarcasim has no place among grown men. So my take on all the bickering is leave the FLAMES to the fire place or the stove etc. Just 2 cents from an old fart
Old 02-09-2007, 01:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

I think most the regular people here are good people, we have a few youngsters that dont always know exactly what is going on but we all had to learn a lot somewhere along the way. If the stray flamers would stay wherer ever thay came from it would be nice. If they used a internal computer ID program it might be possable to just have a moderator set it up to delete.Lee

Quick Reply: I Am Glad That I Am Here!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.