Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Forum Behavior

Old 01-21-2007, 02:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Forum Behavior

Came in here yesterday just to see and ended up meeting some good people(kind of).One thing that did happen while on here,a member got me riled up enough to get my dig camera hooked up and working,been wanting to do it for yrs,now I can(kind of).THANKS.....
Yes there are members that want to rile up others and they think its funny,but if you dont know them you can do alot of hurt.Anyway people that try to get me upset realy dont succeed.Its like that pimple on your arss,if you leave it alone it will go away,but if you pick it,it just keeps comming back.
Yep.Yesterday was nice............
Old 01-21-2007, 02:08 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: ranger56528

One thing that did happen while on here,a member got me riled up enough to get my dig camera hooked up and working,been wanting to do it for yrs,now I can(kind of).THANKS.....

Old 01-21-2007, 02:20 PM

Well I am just glad to see GrumpyTom come back and keep posting his opinion in what I calledbefore and intelligent manner that makes us all get along. When I first seen this the other day I thought to myself this was posted as a flame starter and is going to get ugly. But posting with "intelligent" interjection is hard to turn sour in my opinion. Thanks for coming back and helping keeping things civil Tom and not watching this one go south, welcome to the CB forum and look forward to having more people like you and ranger that are capable of discussing with out sounding like a school kid wetting his pants like others like to do.

Good post Dan, you hit the new troll definition on the head also! I laughed when I read it, it is fitting really well. The best thing I think we have learned on this is to ignore like we are currently doing and it will either go away or froth at the mouth to the point where is chokes to death on its own doings!

Its all to do with the ability to get along with the post intent. The last good one I can think of was the one I had about feeding deer. When I first posted my intent was to feed corn and maybe a mix of corn and sweet feed mix for the deer. But Don, Reb and a few others opened up into good debate and posted lots of links and facts, along with experience. In the end I learned about Purina, which I never new made the deer products. Learned about how deer digest foods from someone who raised a similar animal, and someone who went to school for it too. Now I have no intentions of using the sweet feed mix and very little corn. If overtime at work permits, will just buy Purina if I can, but will mix with good info I got on here. This was all done in a civil thread by people that respect each other and understand the desire to get along. That thread was proof if you post with respect, give it back to people that know there stuff and don't blow someone off in a public fashion it's a good time in the end. I don't think I said it before, but welcome to the forum GrumpyTom and Ranger! We need more people that can post with intelligence!
Old 01-21-2007, 02:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Old 01-21-2007, 02:32 PM

I may have to put on the dunce hat after this, but what is a "dig camera"?
Old 01-21-2007, 03:14 PM
Typical Buck

so do you guys think there has ever been anyone other than Trolls attacked on the forum???
Old 01-21-2007, 03:25 PM

ORIGINAL: htoler

so do you guys think there has ever been anyone other than Trolls attacked on the forum???
I think its always trolls. Whether they are trolling a method or weapon, or trolling to cause and get self pity or cause turmoil among people, either way, they are a TROLL!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-21-2007, 03:32 PM
Typical Buck

so then I can take it I am considered a Troll?? wow thats nice to know.. thanks.. it explains a lot..
Old 01-21-2007, 03:49 PM

I never said your name Henry, but if your gut tells you other wise then that is you speaking in public about it and not me, sorry. You posted four times in this thread trying to stir attention or pity your way, the fifth time it worked for me, I guess I am weak.
Old 01-21-2007, 04:06 PM
Typical Buck

Actually I guess I must have gotten something different from the original post than some of you did ,, I have seen people other than trolls attacked on this forum, and have been on the receiving end of these attacks just because some did not agree with my opinions or my way of getting info, and because I was not always willing to accept what some had to say when I didn't think they were right, there are a few key players on this forum and as long as you do not cross them things will be honky dorey if you cross one of them all will jump in..
respond as you wish to this I know it to be true.. as some have left the forum some have come back.. some after things that happened here probably never will but are active members on other crossbow forums .
and not so long ago even a moderator on this site stated he was done with this forum..

Quick Reply: Forum Behavior

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.