Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 Founders of companies >

Founders of companies

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Founders of companies

Old 01-08-2007, 01:08 PM
Typical Buck

Default Founders of companies

Why would it be wrong to ask a founder of a company questions about a product he invented produces and sells??
Old 01-08-2007, 01:11 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Founders of companies

ORIGINAL: htoler

Why would it be wrong to ask a founder of a company questions about a product he invented produces and sells??
That's likeasking the inventer of a 50MPG carburator howhe did it!
Old 01-08-2007, 01:15 PM
Typical Buck

Nothing is wrong with that, but typically if a company is big the "founder" has people in place to do his answering, to cover legal positions. Once a company or corporation grows it is no longer the founders job to answer questions he/she may or may not have the answeres to. Unless of course you are Dave Thomas, but he doesn't have alot to say these days.
Can you be more specific?
Old 01-08-2007, 01:23 PM
Typical Buck

that didnt work
Old 01-08-2007, 01:25 PM
Typical Buck

Think your missing what Im asking here Reb.. lets take this a bit futher..

say a company offers 2 versions of somthing a standard version and a pro version , would it be wront to ask the one who invented them whats the difference between they 2 versions were??
Old 01-08-2007, 01:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

nothing? your just asking a question. why?
Old 01-08-2007, 01:37 PM
Typical Buck

well I just got my question answered by the one that created Excalibur crossbows..
Old 01-08-2007, 06:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

It's a joke because you already had the answers. You pestered the president of a million or multi million dollar company over trivial bs that no one but you cares about. Twice, as of today. This all goes back to the string/wax thing, and you were hoping to prove one of us [probably me] wrong. Bet you a nickel against a hole in a donut you are not done yet. Wrong, Mistake, Misunderstood are three words that apparently aren't part of your vocabulary. I've spent alot of time trying to share info w/ you via pm's. I may not have all the answers, but I do have a clue. When you respond to same w/in a minute or two, it's apparent you don't read them. As you told Dnk, the gloves are off! I'm really tired of this Henry.
Old 01-08-2007, 06:20 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: htoler

Think your missing what Im asking here Reb.. lets take this a bit futher..

say a company offers 2 versions of somthing a standard version and a pro version , would it be wront to ask the one who invented them whats the difference between they 2 versions were??
Henry, have you ever sent these companies an e-mail to the technical dept. about the questions you may have about their product?
Old 01-08-2007, 06:28 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Well Dan, I rarely dispute you in public but this time I have to. It is public knowledge that jenry said that the bars are off, he mentioned no gloves whatsoever. I think u shud apoligize bekusz youns re rong! nd Donkt kall eny1 n azs AGin! K!?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.