Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

excal strings

Old 01-08-2007, 11:50 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: excal strings

And if Bill T. were to get offended by someone posting a question on his forum after asking him somthing because of people that work for him giving countradicting information then he is in the wrong business. IMO..

want an example ask Bill T. about waxing your string then ask the guy that does his repair work in the U.S. you will get told different things from each..
Old 01-08-2007, 11:59 AM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Old 01-08-2007, 12:11 PM
Typical Buck

Heres the reply I got back from Bill T.

The endless FF was called the same as our endless dacron string, EXCAL. We basically just changed the material it's made out of.
Old 01-08-2007, 12:31 PM
Typical Buck

time to let this die and get back to what the forum is for ...
Old 01-08-2007, 12:46 PM
Typical Buck

Ouestion how is it wrong to ask Bill T. questions about the products he produces and sells??

Old 01-08-2007, 01:40 PM
Typical Buck

Here is the reply I got back from Bill T. when I asked hime if he was insulted or offended by my asking him questions about the strings..

Hell, I'm not offended in the least! My job is to help you to be happy with your crossbow, if answering questions helps with that I'm pleased to be of service...........Bill
Old 01-08-2007, 04:10 PM

ORIGINAL: htoler

now for a couple of you guys that chose to be ASS-----,, you have run a few off the forum cause thay got tired of the B.S. well the only way Im going anyplace is if I get banned for posting what I think about stuff. expecially the condensending B.S. youns spread with your better than thou ----....
Serious question, please don't go off the deep end on me for asking you directly. Who have we ran off on the forum? I would like screen names so I can look them up and see when they last posted and see if they were "run off". I can only think of one person that was upset one time that got upset over the Excal's talking it up, we seen he was all upset and tried to patch it up and then we went down the same road again for the same reason that the person that was upset about brought up himself. So I can only think of one who left that in my mind was "jealous". Would just like some facts with the "youns run people off" statement is all.
Old 01-08-2007, 04:36 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: htoler

You know what you can do dont you Don,, all bars are off now buddy...
its open season....
Now thats not very nice henry! You are hurting my feelings. Why don't you tell me what I am doing to hurt you so badly? I have a feeling that you are frustrated with something else or someone else. Please don't send me any more PMs by the way. Yes this is a formal request not to send me any more "firey" PMs. What in the world prompted the above post by the way? What did I say to get you that mad that you are threatening me? I don't think threats are appropriate at all. Do you?
Old 01-08-2007, 04:51 PM

Old 01-08-2007, 05:00 PM
Typical Buck

I posted latter it was time to let this die or did you not read that.. and let the forum get back to what it was ment for..

maybe you should think about what you post about other people before you post it.. making statements like is he gonna insult Bill T again,,
thats totally inapproiate B.S. in my opinion,, and is the kind of B.S. that has run people off the forum.. the few thinking they know it all and when some are corrected its kept private.. I am wrong in a lot of things and will not claim any different.. but when corrected am not affraid to admit I was wrong, just as I did about the FFF string..

Jason if you want to figure out who no longer uses the forum do a serch yourself.. and contact them and ask them why they no longer use the forum, Im still in contact with a couple of them.. and know why they dont..

Quick Reply: excal strings

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.