HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Crossbows (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/crossbows-76/)
-   -   thanksgiving (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/crossbows/166534-thanksgiving.html)

shewe 11-23-2006 08:02 AM

thanksgiving

i have a lot to be thankful for. just wanted to say happy thanksgiving to all my new buds.:)

Rebel Hog 11-23-2006 08:10 AM

RE: thanksgiving

Likewise my friend!

Hotburn76 11-23-2006 08:23 AM

You beat me to it Robert! Your right, I and all have alot to be thankful for! This place is just one example of it. Never thought I would have online friends and thought of all the kids that do it were nuts and just wasting there brain! But it is a good group here and glad to be a part of it! So happy Thanksgiving to you and also to Don, Dan, Mike, Rodger, John, Thomas,Frank,Jennifer,Brad, Buddy, and all the others that I may have forgot about!

PS: Ya all try not to gorge today! I know after I get done cooking I will!!!

Dnk 11-23-2006 08:34 AM

Happy birthday to my American friends!

squirrelkilla23 11-23-2006 09:18 AM

You know america's birthday is July 4th right? lol Happy thanksgiving to ya Canadian dude! And all superior americans:D;)[8D]

Dnk 11-23-2006 09:25 AM

Sorry guys,I knew that, I meant Thanksgiving. Yes I am a retard. Trying to go onto the forum and work at the same time! Welcome to the last half of my life.

awshucks 11-23-2006 09:31 AM

Ditto's on Hotburns post!! I've heard it said that the sign of a GOOD bull sher is to recognize a GREAT one, so I stole this from a fellow xbower named Woody off of Excals forum, enjoy!!
Twas the night of Thanksgiving, but I just couldn’t sleep. I tried counting backwards, I tried counting sheep.

The leftovers beckoned - the dark meat & white, but I fought the temptation with all my might.

Tossing & turning with anticipation, the thought of a snack became infatuation.

So, I raced to the kitchen, flung open the door, and gazed at the fridge, full of goodies galore.

I gobbled up turkey and buttered potatoes, gravy, and carrots, beans and tomatoes.

I felt myself swelling so plump and so round, ‘til all of a sudden, I rose off the ground,..

I crashed through the ceiling, floating into the sky with a mouthful of pudding and handful of pie.

But I managed to yell as I soared past the trees... "Happy eating to all - pass the cranberries, please."

May your stuffing be tasty, may your turkey be plump, may your potatoes ‘n gravy have nary a lump,..

May your yams be delicious, may your pies take the prize, may your Thanksgiving dinner stay off of your thighs.

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

htoler 11-23-2006 09:52 AM

Happy Thanksgiving everyone hope you have a good one..

Green Pea 11-23-2006 11:25 AM

Happy Thanksgiving to all my favorite Pilgrams:D

lemoyne 11-23-2006 02:45 PM

awshucks, You be sure to warn me if you are going to passover.
Happy Thanks Giving all >Lee