Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Stryker is out

Old 11-01-2006, 09:54 AM
Fork Horn

Default Stryker is out

OK....so who is standing in line at the dealer.

The website has alot of more info on it now, but I still don't think that it would be a wise investment untill the bugs and flaws are worked out...maybe someday, but daym does anyone really need that kind of speed? And how do you afford all the bolts that you are going to lose and bend/break.

http://www.strykerxbow.com/

Mitch

P.s. it comes in Max4....who is hunting ducks with thiers?
Old 11-01-2006, 10:06 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Stryker is out

well someone needs to go out and buy one and give us a report any volenteeres??? lol

wonder what the length of that thing is ?? looks might long sitting on those horns..
Old 11-01-2006, 10:20 AM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

You go first Henry.
Old 11-01-2006, 10:44 AM
Typical Buck

I think I will let someone ealse be the first on the block to get this one if its all the same to you..

I vote we volenteer Dan to be to one to run out and get one he is real good at expiermenting and giving reports on things so I personally feel he would be the best man for the job.. lol

Old 11-01-2006, 11:21 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: htoler

well someone needs to go out and buy one and give us a report any volenteeres??? lol

wonder what the length of that thing is ?? looks might long sitting on those horns..
YouRascal,you!
Stryker Crossbow - ArcheryTalk

Old 11-01-2006, 11:37 AM
Dominant Buck

http://www.strykerxbow.com/

This new crossbow is going to have 175lbs draw weight, with an approx. 18" power stroke. They are boasting 405fps w/ 425gr arrow, which mathmatically = 154 ft lbs of kinetic energy. Now that doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out, that this xbow is going to hit HARD, and break and punch through bones like toothpicks.
Old 11-01-2006, 12:43 PM
Typical Buck

well with most crossbows it is the width that might cause problems with this one it might be the length..
Old 11-01-2006, 01:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think I will let someone ealse be the first on the block to get this one if its all the same to you..

I vote we volenteer Dan to be to one to run out and get one he is real good at expiermenting and giving reports on things so I personally feel he would be the best man for the job.. lol
Henry: Hows about I walk out and not get one? 22" arrows w/ half-moon nocks, internal/infernal? chain cocking device, 11 lbs, still no real info on the web site. I'd rather have a 10 pt Pro-Elite.
Old 11-01-2006, 02:07 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: awshucks

Henry: Hows about I walk out and not get one? 22" arrows w/ half-moon nocks, internal/infernal? chain cocking device, 11 lbs, still no real info on the web site. I'd rather have a 10 pt Pro-Elite.
Which brings up my next question to the crossbow master builders at Ten Point. What? and How? and most importantly WHEN? is Ten Point going to respond or answer/counter this new crossbow soon to be on the market?

Old 11-01-2006, 02:41 PM
Typical Buck

Randy told me that they are going to be some surprises for 2007 ,, but that they would not be coming out with a crossbow that shoots over 400fps...

Quick Reply: Stryker is out

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.