Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Stryker is out

Old 11-02-2006, 06:54 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Stryker is out

Henry is right.
We will have some surprises for 2007. I thought this years line up was good, but I like the 2007 lineup better. Weight, noise, speed.. all have been addressed on one bow or another.
Dan,
You may want to get in line for Henry's pro Elite, cause I bet he will be wanting to sell it when the new bows come out!
Gotta get back to work. More secrets later....
Randy
Old 11-02-2006, 07:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: 10ptCrossbow

Henry is right.
We will have some surprises for 2007. I thought this years line up was good, but I like the 2007 lineup better. Weight, noise, speed.. all have been addressed on one bow or another.
Dan,
You may want to get in line for Henry's pro Elite, cause I bet he will be wanting to sell it when the new bows come out!
Gotta get back to work. More secrets later....
Randy
Hey Randy: What did you think of the advertising campaign Stryker used?Hope you guys don't ever go that route! Dragging a mouse around looking for info that still ain't there!! I'm probably not your average consumer, because when I hear "new and improved" the flip side of that to me is "old and obsolete" "inferior to begin with?" lol. I'm NOT referring to 10 pt xbows, just salesmanship in general. I watched you folks at 10 pt take info on what the shooters want in the new lines. Nice move!! That ranged from real to ridiculous, lol, didn't one guy want a place in the stock to carry a deck of cards? lol. Of course I'm joking, but I think alot of companies like yours that ask and listen to the end users, Good Job!!
Old 11-02-2006, 08:02 AM
Fork Horn

So we should cancel the card holder slot?[:@]
just kidding. We do take what the hunters say very seriously. if you don't, you become out of touch with your customers.
as for the old and absolete, we have tried very hard to improve our bows, but have also tried hard to make most of those improvements fit onto the older bows as well. Now you can't always do that and make it cost effective, but that is something we think about as well.
You will be happy to know it looks like we will have some more trigger improvements as wll.I know you are a big trigger guy!
Randy
Old 11-02-2006, 08:12 AM
Dominant Buck

Hey Randy, has 10pt ever considered a single string no wheels bow?
Old 11-02-2006, 10:08 AM
Fork Horn

At some point or another we have considered most everything. We just don't act on everything.
You should see how far we can make rebar fly!
Randy
Old 11-02-2006, 10:28 AM
Typical Buck

Randy you are going to have to come out with one heck of a bow to get me to consider trading my Proelite... not to offend my co Excal shooters but I still find myself shooting my Proelite way more than the Exocet and thats not just because of it being a streach for me to cock the Exocet. its just that a streach its not hard.. and this is just my opinion but for me I think the ProElite is the sweetest crossbow on the market. JMO and I fell it would be hard to improve on it..
Old 11-02-2006, 10:43 AM
Typical Buck

Hey Dan I see there are several places listed in your state selling this new Stryker,, have you snuck out and gotten one yet?? lol
Old 11-02-2006, 10:45 AM
Fork Horn

Henry,
I agree it is the sweetest bow on the market...........right now
What if it shot more accurate, was quieter and faster??????????
Randy
Old 11-02-2006, 10:53 AM
Typical Buck

well if it can shoot any more accurate than what it does now,, and if it could possibly be quieter , that might get me.. and faster would be a plus depending on how much faster I want the target to still be able to stop the arrows.. and I dont want to have to walk a country mile to retrive my arrow after a pass thery shot..lol (stryker) LOL
Old 11-02-2006, 11:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: 10ptCrossbow

Henry,
I agree it is the sweetest bow on the market...........right now
What if it shot more accurate, was quieter and faster??????????
Randy
Oh No!!! Don't tell me you guys partnered up w/ Excal???
I'm sorry Randy [and Bill] just couldn't pass this one up!!

Quick Reply: Stryker is out

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.