Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

off topic

Old 10-07-2006, 02:10 PM
Typical Buck

Default off topic

can someone please e mail me and tell me how to add a pic to a post plaese?....going a little crazy here....lol
Old 10-07-2006, 02:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: off topic

shewe, when u post a reply at bottom of box it says click here to upload. Then inline with that a box needs be checked. Thats to embed pic in post. It should be easy if u have put pic's on yer computer, either by scanning or a CD.[:-]
Old 10-07-2006, 03:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Shewe: I'm sure there's others wondering the same thing. Reb Hog is our resident expert, lol, but 1st off they have to be under 200 kb to post.I reduce mine from 100% to 20 % and that seems to get them small enough. Right below where I'm typing this there is a bar w/ "FILE" on far left side. You just click on "Embed picture in post", then "click here to upload" and you should get a browse thingy on your screen. Assuming the pic is in "MY Pictures" you click on it, then "open file" Then ok I think. They have a place to do tests here way down at the bottom of whats available[below all the forums, just scroll down forever,lol,so you can play around w/o embarrasing yourself, lol. None of us really care if they don't come out right first try anyhow, and sometimes it will tell you "File Too Large" [over 200 kb] when you know dang well it ain't. Just keep jumping thru the hoops it asks for and it will eventually say "OK" Got some good uns??
Old 10-07-2006, 07:17 PM

Are you getting "file to large message" or just having problems before that? Just curious so I know which way to help ya.
Old 10-07-2006, 08:33 PM
Typical Buck

just keeps saying file not supported

Old 10-07-2006, 09:49 PM

Well hunting net will let you post in only three format types. They are GIF, TXT, JPG. If you open your image in the program on your computer click on file then save as on the top left of the tool bar. Once the window opens up at the bottom under file name it should say save as type. Click on the down arrow and you should find one of the three types that hunting net uses. JPG is pretty common so it should be on your computer. Then save it and try reposting it. Just make sure you try the one that is re-saved the right way. Then lets hope you don't get the file to large message.