Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 Stryker Crossbow >

Stryker Crossbow

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Stryker Crossbow

Old 08-13-2006, 05:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Stryker Crossbow

That reminds me has anyone heard from arthur P? I was wanting to know how well his red dot was working on his xbow?[:-]

[/align]
Old 08-13-2006, 06:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

OK i see the bow better than on that other site. With it set forward like that its picking up another 4 to6 " of stroke. Wicked looking ain't it![]

[/align]
Old 08-17-2006, 06:14 PM
Fork Horn

Wonder how much that puppy will set you back?
Old 08-17-2006, 07:24 PM

Did I not mention this xbow with a thread that started before this one????(I think so ,you might want to look)Dan&Don that was 155ftlbs of energy, which you figured out masterfully,it was a 425g bolt, see what everybody said about you was not true, you do have more than a grain of brain..LOL And by the way I could get at least 450fps or better out of that puppy...LOL
Old 08-17-2006, 07:53 PM

You may be a little slow there speed freak. htoler started his on the nineth and yours was started on the sixteenth.
Old 08-17-2006, 07:59 PM

Forgot to mention,,,no mention of maker of Stryker-xbow(in Archery Business Mag), if it is Bowtech I would not buy one...Remember Bowtech, if I am not mistaken, was a company named Oregon which left the Archery industry with quite a few people upset with them including myself....
Old 08-17-2006, 08:07 PM

HB76,
If that is true than I must apologize, you will have to forgive me...Been gone a while, did not see other thread, eyes and body not responding as well as they should.......
Old 08-17-2006, 08:16 PM

Don said you was laid up for awhile, so I was trying to rib ya but still take it easy on ya![8D]
Old 08-17-2006, 08:41 PM
Typical Buck

Wasent Oregon bought out by BoTech?? Diamond is also owned by BowTech..
Old 08-26-2006, 07:58 AM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: jaygail7

Did I not mention this xbow with a thread that started before this one????(I think so ,you might want to look)Dan&Don that was 155ftlbs of energy, which you figured out masterfully,it was a 425g bolt, see what everybody said about you was not true, you do have more than a grain of brain..LOL And by the way I could get at least 450fps or better out of that puppy...LOL
Jay, without bashing (hehehe, I know it won't be easy) why is it that BowTech is on your short p'sser list? ...... This o't to be good!!!

Quick Reply: Stryker Crossbow

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.