Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 New to crossbows >

New to crossbows

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

New to crossbows

Old 07-25-2006, 10:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: New to crossbows

well it's on my left but if he's facing the screen looking at me then wouldnt it be opposites?[:-]
Old 07-25-2006, 10:35 PM
Fork Horn

yeah.............................okay............. ...........sure.[&:]
Old 07-25-2006, 11:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Squkilla: "Rubber Ramada" = "Home for the Permantly Disorientated" = "Confusion Central"= well, you get my drift here, lol lol lol. Seriously, whose farm is the 200+ on this week??

Mitchmntn1: Welcome to the forum!! Jump in and get ya some bud!!

Old 07-25-2006, 11:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

LMAO i just recently found out that 57 hunters asked to hunt at my grandma's farm(right beside mine). 57 HUNTERS! they all were turned down because it's family hunting only. each one had reported seeing a absolute MONSTER buck feeding down there. well turns out once or twice a week my little buddy walks from the neighbors, thru our woods and feeds in our feild before going down into the property i'm trying to get into. LOL! well i'm staying here and shooting him. he's accompanied by 8 does regularly. i'm a happy little dude right now.
Old 07-25-2006, 11:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Squkilla: The first thing you need to master to be a truly great bs artist is to keep things straight, at least in your mind. I think you have your number of hunters confused w/ that classic poop kicker song, "There's 57 Guitar Pickers in Nashville". Wanna check and get back to us??
Old 07-25-2006, 11:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

no it seriously was 57. but that was over the course of all of last year. that road is used to get to some large towns and big highways. my gma kept count. i'm sure it was 57. i'm just praying he didnt get shot by road huntersheck, i had 14 come up our driveway wanting to know the story on our farm. people watch the deer all the time down there.
Old 07-26-2006, 12:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

OK, but I'm gonna keep an eye on ya!! LOL Hope ya gig him Thomas!!
Old 07-26-2006, 05:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

I go to sleep and another wayward person has come play in the cats sandbox.Welcome mitch but you have to check yer Horton at the door! OK squirrel grab his Horton and add it to yer collection. See no xbow and you can get a good one an Excal. That should open yer eyes. squirrel i see you have been pumping iron this summer.Looks like you can handle a few cats.
Old 07-26-2006, 06:05 AM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: squirrelkilla23

LMAO i just recently found out that 57 hunters asked to hunt at my grandma's farm(right beside mine). 57 HUNTERS! they all were turned down because it's family hunting only. each one had reported seeing a absolute MONSTER buck feeding down there. well turns out once or twice a week my little buddy walks from the neighbors, thru our woods and feeds in our feild before going down into the property i'm trying to get into. LOL! well i'm staying here and shooting him. he's accompanied by 8 does regularly. i'm a happy little dude right now.
Now does the name TRESSPASSER strike a familiar note anyone? I know its his granma's but does he really have permission? Now think about this contest nazi, would you as a grandparent give permission to this young dude considering the respect he has for us "adults" (hehehe) do you really thing he got a yes???? Bet he doesn't want to ask!!!!
Old 07-26-2006, 09:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

she's givin me her treestand to put up and she's tellin me where to put itshe's 79 years old and still hunting.[&:]

Quick Reply: New to crossbows

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.