Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 1st pics from new game cam >

1st pics from new game cam

Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

1st pics from new game cam

Old 07-15-2006, 06:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default 1st pics from new game cam

Hi ya'll. Here's the 1st pics off of the cam I put out on 7/12/06. I really like the time and date feature which 35 mm did not have. Do the does look big or what? Check out the time, 10 am, bet that don't last lol
Old 07-15-2006, 06:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 1st pics from new game cam

here's #2
Old 07-15-2006, 06:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

and the last
Old 07-15-2006, 06:54 PM
Dominant Buck

Hey Dan, I like the quality of them! Nice pictures.
Old 07-15-2006, 07:27 PM
Typical Buck

nice pics Dan, is that a mineral block they're going to? Also are you using recharable batteries in your cam? What make is it?
BBO
Old 07-15-2006, 07:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

There is a lick there, probably deer cocaine, ate out about the size of a bathtub. I put the mineral block there this spring, and a corn feeder on stake on little pine tree. Mainly to help the does w/ fawns. The camera is one of the StealthCam factory re-newed that sells for 249-349, has little tv screen to view pics in the field. I got 4 for 99 each, but that site is sold out. I called stealthcam as some of the Canadians on Excal were interested and was told SC has same deal for $80 a pop. I've got the adaptors to hook up motorcycle batteries sooner or later, just playing w/ these for now. I really wanted/need two for bear stands. Batteries are camera batteries from Mal-Wart at a high price, hence mcycle batteries soon.
Old 07-16-2006, 07:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice clear pics. I like that. Gotta get me one of them babies. >>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>Whack
Old 07-16-2006, 06:29 PM

Good pics and glad to see ya have them up and running so soon! I will say though, FOUR cams! I am jealous!!!
Old 07-16-2006, 08:09 PM

Dan,,,,Boy wish I knew how to do all this "geeky stuff"(send pics,paste&glue,scrape,staple, etc, etc,,) told you once that I do everything by accident on this infernal machine including finding this site(some wish I never did) Now that we have that out of the way, I have pics of ten bucks on the camera in the woods,50ft off my back yard is the treestand and 15yds in front of thatis the camera and feeder,(that way I will not get too scared walking into the woods in the dark), especially when the motion light shines on the treestand.All day-lite pics, nothing tremendous, 2 five-points,2eight points,1 seven-point,couple of smaller bucks, but the one I would like to show you is a spike with app. the mass of your wrist and about 20 inches tall(in July?????)...Can you imagine that thing come walking thru the woods in Sept.???All pics taken last week!!! I must explain that behind my house is app. one mile of un-broken woods of which 31acres is mine, and havepermission on another 120acres...
Old 07-17-2006, 10:43 AM

jaygail7 ; we need pic's. bad. pic's please,please please.[8D][8D]

Quick Reply: 1st pics from new game cam

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.