Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Jay

Old 07-15-2006, 02:23 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Default Jay

Ok guys, Jay (jaygail) is not feeling well. I don't know what is wrong but I do not think its simple or minor. For all you guys that pray send something up for Jay. I know he's a cranky bugger but I like him. BTW he's not even close to as cranky as he lets on. He's acutally a good guy, a bit nutty and a speed freak but a good guy. Sorry Jay, you're an old geezer and I am worried about you.
Old 07-15-2006, 04:07 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Jay

Get well Jay. Thinking about sending ya a sunshine pill to brighten up your disposition. A little prayer is drifting upward also for ya.
BBO
Old 07-15-2006, 05:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ditto's on the above Jay!! In answer to your question, how's "Maxi-Mag"??
Old 07-16-2006, 01:40 PM

THANKS FOR THE CONCERN GUYS, Feeling a bit better every day, probably could even type a little "goobblly gook" so I could annoy "some" of our more eloquent members of the forum.......LOL
Old 07-16-2006, 01:46 PM

awshucks,,,,Maxi-Mag sounds a bit familar, I have about 1000 rounds of those down the stairs, betcha they are made by CCI....Cmon you can do better than that...LOL
Old 07-16-2006, 06:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

"Jay-Ray's" ????
"Litening Bolts" ???
"Blisterers" ???
"Warp Speeders" ???
Pick one of the above, I quit!!!
Old 07-16-2006, 07:30 PM

Dan,,,,,Allright you give up???? And those "Big Shoulders" that I was counting on..LOL Okie dokie I give up too, we will just call it a "213lb Excalibur Maxi-Whatever", see that is what happens when you think too much, makes my feeble brain hurt..LOL And by the way what the he11 is a "litening bolt", see I told you that thinking was bad for you..LOL
Old 07-18-2006, 06:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm late i;m late fer an important date! Hey my friend my prayers go out to you in hopes you are much better. I have been gone fer a few days or would have done so before.