Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 What do you think? >

What do you think?

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

What do you think?

Old 07-12-2006, 09:16 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: What do you think?

Hummm guess I must have stepped on more toes than I thought I did.. well guess it goes that way sometimes..

are PM`s still working??
Old 07-12-2006, 09:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Htoler: My feet are fine and most everybody else's seem ok lol! You wearing out that 10 pt any??
Old 07-12-2006, 10:14 AM
Typical Buck

went out and shoot it some a couple mornings ago.. did a 3 arrow group shoot and peeled the fletching almost all the way off one arrow, 20 yards all three shots would have fit the diameter of a nickle..gotta love the accuracy of these things.. also set up my hunting blind to get the new smell out of it.. and did some range guessing then checking with range finder to see how close I was .. still gotta work on that some.. but its fun..

Old 07-12-2006, 12:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

I guess there is more than one side to any discussion,the people who barred me from shooting on the archery range about 50 miles from here when I whet to an xbow so I could keep shooting with a busted up shoulder,well some of them will be driving right past my xbow only range to go the 50 miles and crying all the way,and they will keep right on doing it to. If people don't treat you right and you kiss their bottom guess what you are going to end up with a face full of. Lee
Old 07-12-2006, 02:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

OK things are not going as we planned. So when every one has decided what we can do. Someone just PM me. stick a fork in me i am done.[&o]
Old 07-12-2006, 02:25 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Yeah Mike, we'll wake your butt up!
Old 07-12-2006, 05:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

It's to bad this went downhill. I think we were all very well intentioned. If we need to write off our contest in the interest of fairness so be it.I do have to say that although Rob was well meaning he did help create this mess. We all share the blame but it is just so easy for the typed word to be misinterpreted. I can't imagine entering another contest at this point and if I fill a tag I'm gonna buy my own mouse pad. Smoke can stack them like cordwood but we have about a 5% success rate here so if it's brown it's down. Don't forget that ht.
Old 07-12-2006, 07:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

well i guess i can drop the contest if everyone else is.... but i'm not going to enter a contest where i have a chance of not bein on a team with my good friends. soi'm not entering any other contests.you fellers go ahead and sign up on the big contest. i'll pm christine and drop this shindig. kinda lookin forward to it tho. have fun guys.
Old 07-12-2006, 08:16 PM

I can't believe this! Everyone is acting like this is a high stakes contest with millions of dollars on the line! The truth is this is a hunting website and it's just for fun! Heck, my brother in laws even laugh at me when I say i'm in an online hunting contest.[>:]

If you want to cancel this and move on to the big one then go ahead. I know I won't be there. This mouse pad has still got a few years in 'er yet.

[/align]
Old 07-12-2006, 08:35 PM

[/align]
[blockquote]Oh ya, I forgot. Keep this one and screw the rest is my vote.[:-]

Sorry, only way to say it.

[/align][/blockquote]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.