Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 Htoler's Worse Nightmare!!! >

Htoler's Worse Nightmare!!!

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Htoler's Worse Nightmare!!!

Old 06-30-2006, 11:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Htoler's Worse Nightmare!!!

Hey Randy the answer is i like him and all my posts are either joking wid all of them or facts. I will try to pull anyone over to shoot and buy Excals! I ain't mad or get ugly wid anyone who buys a differentBow. Their choice and all we can get on the xbow shooting scene as owners the stronger we get in public for gaining better deer hunting.[8D]
Old 06-30-2006, 03:53 PM

I almost jumped out of my chair when I saw the pic, kinda looks like my Max-point except it did not have a Tru-Glow2x red dot sitting on top of it...Best of both worlds some Excalibur and 175lbs split carbon limbs with no let-off cams.....I do not "believe" Excalibur made the front end of that bow or why put Buckmasters Max-point on the side of it( of course I could be wrong, like I am about everything else)............See "he who smokes" Excalibur did make half a bow, now you know what it looks like!!!!! Mighty fast (370fps+over100ftlbs of energy))and just as accurate as any out there. I have not seen in person the new Bear 340, but it sure looks like( from the pics) that Excalibur is still making the stock portion. Got one on order so I will be able to tell you soon enough.....
Old 06-30-2006, 04:36 PM
Typical Buck

The Maxipoint and Paradox were a Joint venture between ExCalibur and Bear Archery,, the stock is pure Excal the bow part was designed with imput from both companies.. one version was sold here in the states and the other in Canada.. I think Bear might be still using the same stock design but I do not think Excal is making it for them ,, theres a reason I say that.. if you do a serch on the ExCal forum you will find out why those bows are no longer made.. I found out a lot about those bows during a going around with some of the guys on the Excal forum..
Old 06-30-2006, 04:39 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

I read, when it first came out that Bear made the front half.
Randy, the children are being honest as to why they pick on Htoler. They are giggling like 14 year olds when they are taking a swipe at him. If he didn't have a great bow there'd be no point in it. There would be no possibility of getting Hloter going.
Hloter, really funny comment! Awwwwww da plane! Da plane! Boss da Excals coming!
Randy, re:IBO, I'm not looking. LOL...... ok, seriously? Congratulations to you and your company. Was that event the ultimate or is there a world event? Do you know how many people make a living by winning at shooting events? Events like Vegas look like there is so much money in it that it makes a layman think there must be some guys that do make a living at shooting like in Pro Bass tourneys. I know that there are contingincy plans and there's nothing wrong with being compensated for expenses and being rewarded but are there any paid guns out there?
Old 06-30-2006, 07:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dnk: This was fun!!! Thought nobody would be offended, cause my info says these were only available from 2001-2004. Htoler has some secret why ya can't get em, anymore, bet it's got something to do w/ money LOL
Henry; ya got one coming to ya, lay it on us!! Hey!! I'm PRO-CROSSBOW!!! Doesn't matter to me if ya got a 1970 Whammo 80 lb pull, a Montagneyard Vietnamer, don't I wish, or in alphabetical order, Barnett, Excal, Horton, Parker, Ten Point, [who did I miss?] HedblL were all together, doing what we want w/ what we got!!! Dang guys, it's all in fun! Smokepole: if the get together goes down, you are honor bound to get there and let all these guys w/ other bows have a chance to kick you're agitating butt!!!
Old 06-30-2006, 07:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Htoler.. I was walking around the back forty with the Pheonix and found myself making airplane sounds and pretending it could fly. I love the thing but images of the spruce goose kept coming to mind.
Old 06-30-2006, 08:52 PM
Typical Buck

LOL guys,, well it was not specified if it was an isshue of money or what,, but will tell you the reason ExCal is no longer making the Paradox is because they didnt not have the room to put all the equipment to make the bows nor did they feel it would have been profitable enough to ship all the equipment to the factory in Canada..and make and sell them there and the founder wished to concentrate efforts on the making of the recurves..theres more but thats the just of it..