Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 How to figure down range velocity and energy?? >

How to figure down range velocity and energy??

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

How to figure down range velocity and energy??

Old 06-27-2006, 02:39 PM

Default RE: How to figure down range velocity and energy??

HI-JACKING IN PROGRESS,,,,,,,Dnk, I know that all that "goobbly gook" and math and formulas are real confusing, have not heard lately of anyone going to Canada for institutions of higher learning( are there any) And tell us of your draconian laws pertaining to firearms(careful I looked them up,must demonstrate a need,collect,target shooters and registration) does your Gov. know of your bad, bad handguns? I bet you take a pretty pic on your gun registration card....It is a wonder you talk to us bad Americans, your Liberal Gov. would not like that if they heard(and they are listening)...Was it not a Liberal Puke that hi-jacked the spring bear season in Ontario, or has that been re-instated?????As far a concrete walls go, I would turn that wall to dust with my 50BMG(something you could not demonstrate a need to own)..Tell us how you hunt with a handgun, can you carry(I do) can you trade without telling your Gov.,can you do anything without telling them.Can you go to the bathroom without telling them? Your Liberal Gov. has a point, why spend all that money on defense when you have the only Superpower(AMERICA) to your south(and bad-mouthour Gov. at every turn we make,anybody heard about Iraq) I also heard that you Canadians do not like our National Anthem being played at hockey games( tell me that is not true dnk)....And by the way, THANK YOU, for supporting the NRA, an AMERICAN institution that will prevent the things that are happening to you from happening to me( you must understand we have A BILL OF RIGHTS that guarantees our GOD given rights)). Went by there a few weeks ago I wanted you to know it is a very nice building,and I did not see the brick with your name on it anywhere. Canadian imports, let me see, Excalibur(good thing) funny can not think of anything else.....All that Canadian whiskey must be going somewhere???(oh,that is your problem, you have the monoply, you have been drinking it all, never liked it anyway) Keep your eyes to the north Dnk, if you sight the HONG WONG DONG DUNG missle coming over the polar caps from N.Korea, do not let it bother you, your friendly SUPERPOWER to the south will shoot it down before it lands in your neck of the woods.............By the way guys I had to type at lightspeed(another thing dnk would not understand) the nurse is coming around with my meds and I was told if I was caught on the computor again today, my ration of DEPENDS(dnk knows about these) would be cut in half...... YOUR ADVERSARY(dnk look it up) Jay
Old 06-27-2006, 02:50 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Hey angry man, I guess you doubt my NRA member ship. Go and expend some excess energy and check out #080920388. You are going to blow a gasket or some thing else. Take a pill. I suspect that you only get one depends a day because of your condition. Yup the spring bear hunt was an embarassment because of the bowing down to lobbying but thats pretty well universal. Your panting and bantering about our/your politics is to say the least not lucid, I think you should stop watching so much black and white television. The remainder I cannot bother with even thinking about talking about on a hunting forum. I came here to talk about hunting, shooting, joke around and fire shots not talk about laws, nationality and other garbage.
Old 06-27-2006, 03:25 PM

HI-JACKING STILL IN PROGRESS...... No anger here dnk, why would I doubt theNRA membership, you have my heart-felt thank you for supporting my GOD given rights thru an AMERICAN institution that will do nothing for your GOD given rights in your country...There are no NRA offices in Canada(I checked,am a member also) They also led me to look up your draconian gun rights, funny I did not hear you mention wether I was right or not...... I would be verrrrry careful to mention what firearms you own.....Tell me, you did not mention wether you like our National Anthem being played at hockey games in Canada, funny I did not hear the commotion when they played the Canadian Anthem in the UNITED STATES. YOUR ADVERSARY
Old 06-27-2006, 03:54 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Please enlighten me as to why you would be verrrry carefull to mention what firearms you own. As far as the other garbage goes, I don't care Mr. Adversary. Anger? Oh yeah there's anger some where maybe in your depends. LOL. Now what rights are you talking about? If you are talking about. If you are talking about the right to carry, there is good and bad with our laws. Some down right ignorant of firearms and some down right senselss. Canadians apparently are privilaged to own firearms. Right or wrong I do not care enough to change it so I do not lobby to change the laws. Yup our laws are too restricted and your's are too unrestricted in some ways. I like our safe storage laws but on the other hand I do like the fact that not everyone is allowed to carry a handgun. On the other hand if I lived in downtown Destroyit I would want to carry it. When I shot IPSC competetively in New York state my concealed carry permit allowed me to carry a handgun but I did not. I guess I did not feel the need. I would, however like to carry one of my handguns when I hunt but thats life but certainly not very important in the big picture. Sorry for not firing may shots at you.
Don
Old 06-27-2006, 10:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dang!! What a time to run out of pop-corn and Miller Lite!!! Htoler: I think they're bashing 10 pts. Do I have time to run to the store/bar??? Bar is 86 miles, but somehow I think I can get there and back before this one's over LOL
Old 06-27-2006, 11:07 PM
Typical Buck

From what I am reading they seam to be bashing ExCaliburs Dan you must be reading a different thread than I am LOL I think you have plenty of time to make it to the bar this is a good one..LOL
Old 06-27-2006, 11:10 PM
Typical Buck

FIRE IN THE HOLE
Old 06-28-2006, 12:24 PM

HI-JACKING STILL IN PROGRESS(stay tuned) Dnk,,,I really think you will be pushing up flowers(from underneath) before you convince anybody on an Americanhunting forum that the US gun control laws(all 38,000 of them) are not restrictive enough??????????????????????? Futhermore what the he!! is a Canadian "holding device"??????? What that means here is a fully loaded 44cal SS Charter Arms Bulldog loaded with MagSafes two fully loaded speedloaders and the gun in my right hand, now that is a holding device.....Gun ownership here is not and will not ever be a privilege as long as I draw a breath....Everyone, even you have a moral obligation(given to you by your GOD not byany two-bit government)to protect yourself and your loved ones, even if it takes deadly force... And futhermore I sure hope Dan got his beer and pretzels(or was it popcorn) and where in the he!! does he live that it is 80miles to the nearest bar. My, that is what you call the boonies.....................LOLYOUR ADVERSARY JAY
Old 06-28-2006, 12:51 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Jay you got to be loosing is if you think I will continue a conversation about gun politics on this crossbow forun. It you want we can continue via PMs. That is if its really important. I'd be happy to PM my phone number if you wish.
Don
Old 06-28-2006, 01:05 PM

Now, I now what you are talking about"Dnk". It all make since now.

Quick Reply: How to figure down range velocity and energy??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.