HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Crossbows (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/crossbows-76/)
-   -   best crossbow (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/crossbows/137352-best-crossbow.html)

squirrelkilla23 03-23-2006 06:59 PM

RE: best crossbow

yea!

smokepolehall 03-23-2006 07:10 PM

OK the Horton guys are stuffing the ballot box! :D:D:DOf course they need all the help they can get!:D

lemoyne 03-23-2006 07:22 PM

well if your gona go cheap thats the only one worth the effort.

Bigg~BirddVA 03-23-2006 08:29 PM

ORIGINAL: Dnk

ORIGINAL: Bigg~BirddVA

I think you should own one of each. I'm working on my collection.
Hey BBVA, how are ya? Isn't it nice to visit a sanaitary forum? How many xbows do you have?
Well........... 5. That Browning which is mostly a Tenpoint, 3 Excals and the Buckmasters Maxpoint which is mostly an Excal.
Yes sanity is good!

Dnk 03-23-2006 09:42 PM

Very jealous here to say the least. I want a few as well but I will get a vixen next hopefully this year. But first my UltraTech has to arrive and be paid for and then I think I need a BowTech thennnnnnnnn I can start on my quest to collect different xbows! Then I have to talk nice to the wifie.... and yes squirrel I will buy a Horton but probably not till next year after I my wife forgets what I did!:eek:

Dnk 03-23-2006 09:49 PM

Squirrel, you crazy critter, I just read on another forum that the troops are coming in to kick your furry tailed but! Better get a pillow. Any by the way I have absolutely nothing to do with it! I am just an innocent observer. Hows your ankle any how mister?

Hotburn76 03-23-2006 09:50 PM

I too would like to try different things out but so far my quest for a new varmit rifle is eating up all my funds. At least all the ones that can be used up with out sleeping on the couch!

Hotburn76 03-23-2006 10:01 PM

Also just remembered, this don't make them bad but us ohio guys have to becareful on the excaliburs because we have a 200# draw weight max and I think some of the excaliburs are over that, just an FYI.

Dnk 03-23-2006 10:05 PM

ORIGINAL: Hotburn76

Also just remembered, this don't make them bad but us ohio guys have to becareful on the excaliburs because we have a 200# draw weight max and I think some of the excaliburs are over that, just an FYI.
Acutally there are two of these fine examples of crossbows that are 200 and or less. Ya gotta try one on a deer some day.

htoler 03-24-2006 04:13 AM

If you want the safest Xbow its a Tenpoint ....

If you want the simplest its an Excaliber....

If you want the most Afforableits A horton...

Thens theres the rest....

My thoughts is Tenpoint all the way you get what you pay for And I have shot all the top 3..