Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 Horton question? >

Horton question?

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Horton question?

Old 03-22-2006, 01:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Horton question?

OK i gave it to y'all those Horton's are (cheap) have you ever seen so many wheels and bells and whistles! They should be able shoot, gut, and dress yer game fer ya! Now let me tell you about a very reasonable xbow! Yup an Excalibur (Vixen) so sweet and easy shooting! You really need to try one out before losing yer money on a Horton side bet!
Old 03-22-2006, 02:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

let me refraze that BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BL A BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLAno excaliburs!
Old 03-22-2006, 02:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

squirrelkilla23 must watch this forum like little hawk. Did y'all notice he did the bla bla's, so i take it he it talking about those generic Horton's! Y'all saw where he expounded on those wonderful Excaliburs! Nuff said thanks!
Old 03-22-2006, 05:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

yea me and hotburn are watching you excalibur guys

Old 03-22-2006, 05:35 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: squirrelkilla23

yea me and hotburn are watching you excalibur guys

The watch dog is a bull dog! [8D] LOL
Old 03-22-2006, 07:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey all you Horton xbow fans, Wally World will have a sale after bow season closes!You can get Excalibur's all year long at a great price!
Old 03-22-2006, 08:38 PM
Typical Buck

Whats wrong with the Horton? Mine shoots great and I got meat in the freezer to prove it.
Old 03-22-2006, 09:31 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: pwrsrtk350

Whats wrong with the Horton? Mine shoots great and I got meat in the freezer to prove it.
Welcome to this family pw. Nothing wrong with it at all. Honest, this is just friendly bantering. We are just ribbing each other. The Squirrel is just a tad protective of his baby but then again he should be. All xbows are better than none at all. But bla bla bla bla Excalibur. LOL, there you go Squirrel, I did it for ya Pal!
Don
Old 03-23-2006, 09:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey pwrsrk350 nuttin wrong wid Horton's if yer a Horton fan, really i be just turning squirrel killa23's leaf. He is our resident Horton proclaimed hero. Lots of fun once you get him cranked up,. Thats ok, cranked up!We all shoot xbows and we run different paths pushing our good and great choice. Which reminds me have i told you about the best xbows around, that s those Excaliburs, they be the cats meow!
Old 03-23-2006, 10:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

HELLO????????????? NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! EXCALIBURS ARE NOT THE BEST CROSSBOW! NO NOT NO NO!!! how many of you puke shooters actually have shot a horton? hmmmm? speak up! hortons rule. your just jealous! hahaha i'm the alpha horton around here. grrrrrrrr[:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]

jk bout the puke shooters thing, even tho they do suck

Quick Reply: Horton question?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.