Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 report thesource >

report thesource

Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

report thesource

Old 03-16-2006, 06:20 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Default report thesource

I think, boys and girl that it is time that thesource is reported as a member that is on this forum to pick a fight or here to claim antihunting in regards to crossbows, engaging if "flame wars", being off topic or what ever you may think that is against this forum. You and I were peacefully yapping before thesource walked in and now we have an anoying fly in our ointment. Please, if you feel it is appropriate click the report button on one if his posts and enter a valid reason for reporting asper the rules at the top of the page. I personally do not know why he is here other than personal distructive satisfaction. It is funny that his email is hidden and that he contributes nothing and does nothing but attack. You guys should read some of the posts on other forums that are watching this thread. There is a thread on AT titled " check it out guys" Its pretty interesting that thesource has picked huntingnet rather than other more established forums to pick at DJH.
I am guessing that this man is an anti dressed in hunters/shooters clothing. Why else would he act the way he acts? Mabe there is a reason. It would be nice if he would state his cause plainly and openly.
Old 03-16-2006, 06:41 PM

Default RE: report thesource

ORIGINAL: Dnk

I think, boys and girl that it is time that thesource is reported as a member that is on this forum to pick a fight or here to claim antihunting in regards to crossbows, engaging if "flame wars", being off topic or what ever you may think that is against this forum. You and I were peacefully yapping before thesource walked in and now we have an anoying fly in our ointment. Please, if you feel it is appropriate click the report button on one if his posts and enter a valid reason for reporting asper the rules at the top of the page. I personally do not know why he is here other than personal distructive satisfaction. It is funny that his email is hidden and that he contributes nothing and does nothing but attack. You guys should read some of the posts on other forums that are watching this thread. There is a thread on AT titled " check it out guys" Its pretty interesting that thesource has picked huntingnet rather than other more established forums to pick at DJH.
I am guessing that this man is an anti dressed in hunters/shooters clothing. Why else would he act the way he acts? Mabe there is a reason. It would be nice if he would state his cause plainly and openly.
NO NO!!!! Let him spew his bile!!!!! It only goes best in our favor!!!! The more attention he brings to himself only shows the "smart" people (not calling him stupid either) That this is an issue we NEED to keep in the spotlight!!!! He is yet but another tool that only benifits our cause and the fact that we as crossbow hunters will be heard!!!!!!!!
Lets just look at it this way...the more he attacks DJH, the more we band together as a unit to spread our word. Granted, he is attacking from the most protected flank...it's hard to break through a line of brotherhood, But I'll give him credit where credit is due!!!
Old 03-16-2006, 06:45 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

As freaking usual, you are a girl and you are right. Twenty eight years of married life taught me that! Hats off to the lady.
Old 03-16-2006, 06:53 PM

As freaking usual, you are a girl and you are right. Twenty eight years of married life taught me that! Hats off to the lady.
I'm not right very often, I try to let hubby think he is, but when you feel as much passion as I do for crossbow hunters, the truth is pretty clear.
Old 03-16-2006, 06:59 PM

ORIGINAL: CatsclawNO NO!!!! Let him spew his bile!!!!! It only goes best in our favor!!!! The more attention he brings to himself only shows the "smart" people (not calling him stupid either) That this is an issue we NEED to keep in the spotlight!!!! He is yet but another tool that only benifits our cause and the fact that we as crossbow hunters will be heard!!!!!!!!
Hey ... are you calling me a tool?!

Lets just look at it this way...the more he attacks DJH, the more we band together as a unit to spread our word. Granted, he is attacking from the most protected flank...it's hard to break through a line of brotherhood, But I'll give him credit where credit is due!!!
I'm not attacking DJH. I'm attacking his methods.

You cannot claim the moral high ground when you are in the gutter with the rest of the dirty dealers.

The people of MN have a right to determine their own fate...people from Ontario should not have a say in what MN do or do not consider archey. You all can howl all you want, but that is not an anticrossbow stance...it is an anti interference stance.

Now who looks like tools?
Old 03-16-2006, 07:08 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

I did not call you a tool ??? Where did you get that from? Nor did Catsclaw call you a tool in an insulting way. I think this is called imaginary. Calm down.
Old 03-16-2006, 07:12 PM

ORIGINAL: thesource

ORIGINAL: CatsclawNO NO!!!! Let him spew his bile!!!!! It only goes best in our favor!!!! The more attention he brings to himself only shows the "smart" people (not calling him stupid either) That this is an issue we NEED to keep in the spotlight!!!! He is yet but another tool that only benifits our cause and the fact that we as crossbow hunters will be heard!!!!!!!!
Hey ... are you calling me a tool?!

I'm not attacking DJH. I'm attacking his methods.

You cannot claim the moral high ground when you are in the gutter with the rest of the dirty dealers.

The people of MN have a right to determine their own fate...people from Ontario should not have a say in what MN do or do not consider archey. You all can howl all you want, but that is not an anticrossbow stance...it is an anti interference stance.

Now who looks like tools?
I'm glad you put that much faith in what a poll is all about. You'll just have to go read my reply on the other thread.
Old 03-16-2006, 07:15 PM
Fork Horn

Shiver me timbers, who is this mysterious Catsclaw girlie and where did she come from? Could she be the voice of reason? Fellers, were about to be schooled.
Old 03-16-2006, 07:20 PM

I did not call you a tool ??? Where did you get that from? Nor did Catsclaw call you a tool in an insulting way. I think this is called imaginary. Calm down.
LOL .... go back and read it again (SLOWLY this time.) Look for the smiley face. (Note: also see where the quote says "catsclaw" ....that's what we call a clue)
Old 03-16-2006, 07:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well i see thesource has been busy over here as well as at Tn. deer .com under crossbow forum. Yes he stirs the pot, i don't know if he is totally agaist crossbows. Or is he just against DJH! Either way he seems to disrupt the forum and get posters abit riled up. Of course that intended, he likes to stir it til it really stinks! Then comes across with that gift of writing like a gift of gab! So in a nut shell he has an axe to grind![]

Quick Reply: report thesource

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.