Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Crossbow Poll

Old 03-16-2006, 06:32 PM

Default RE: Crossbow Poll

ORIGINAL: Dnk
Most of all leave us alone. We were happy without you.
Maybe you should mind your own business then, cause this had nothing to do with you.

I'm not the one who called you out...you are the one giving me grief. If you want to dish it out........LOL. (PS - make sure you show your AT friends the posts that spank you back.)[8D]
Old 03-16-2006, 06:33 PM

ORIGINAL: thesource

ORIGINAL: Catsclaw

You should read up a bit before you "ban" a weapon you don't like when you have no idea what it's all about for those of us who do use them.
Perhaps you should READ a bit. I never said anywhere that crossbows should be banned ... I said DJH should stop stacking polls.
OHHHHH Well, SORRY!!!!! You are so RIGHT!!!! It's not about the crossbow issue, its about a personal vendeta YOU seem to be hung up on with DJH!!!!! Im so sorry I missed the connection!!!!!!!

A little word of advice.....you need to get out of the house more and you'll feel a lot better!
Old 03-16-2006, 06:40 PM

You should read up a bit before you "ban" a weapon you don't like when you have no idea what it's all about for those of us who do use them.
Perhaps you should READ a bit. I never said anywhere that crossbows should be banned ... I said DJH should stop stacking polls.
OHHHHH Well, SORRY!!!!! You are so RIGHT!!!! It's not about the crossbow issue, its about a personal vendeta YOU seem to be hung up on with DJH!!!!! Im so sorry I missed the connection!!!!!!!
Gee....it could be about honesty, integrity, and values...things that are important to bowhunters.

Why aren't you on board with that?
Old 03-16-2006, 06:43 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Maybe you should mind your own business then, cause this had nothing to do with you.
Then you should not bring this buisness in front of us all for us to react. Like the hosts said this is to discuss crossbows not a debate forum. It is obvious that you are trying to spoil our fun and enjoyment.
Old 03-16-2006, 06:53 PM

ORIGINAL: Dnk

Then you should not bring this buisness in front of us all for us to react. Like the hosts said this is to discuss crossbows not a debate forum. It is obvious that you are trying to spoil our fun and enjoyment.
I don't see were I am debating anything.

I posted that I feel stuffing a ballot box is unethical and unjust. You are the one looking for a confrontation. Untwist your panties....I haven't debated crossbow anything.
Old 03-16-2006, 07:00 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

I will put it another way, why don't you email DJH rather than post which makes it my buisness? By posting in a public forum you want us all to see what you are saying.
BTW I do not mean this in a bad or insulting way but have you checked your blood pressure when you are posting? I really am not kidding. I do not think this is healthy for any individual to act in this manner.
Old 03-16-2006, 07:04 PM

Gee....it could be about honesty, integrity, and values...things that are important to bowhunters.

Why aren't you on board with that?
Sorry, but from what I've been seeing, it has nothing to do with honesty. integrity, and values. It does seem like you have a chip on your shoulder as far as DJH is concerned. Polls are polls. I'll admit I feel like polls are to easy to shift for your own cause, but thats not the point. The way it looks to the rest of us is this.....DJH did not set out to sway a poll. He posted information on an internet forum that anybody who knows how to use google could find. It's the singling out that makes you look silly. Don't take it so literally. You are mixing one debate with another and it only shows you as an anti. If you have a problem with the context or direction a poll is taking, make that your cause. Attacking DJH is not the way to prove your point.
Old 03-16-2006, 07:12 PM

You are mixing one debate with another and it only shows you as an anti. If you have a problem with the context or direction a poll is taking, make that your cause. Attacking DJH is not the way to prove your point.
I am not anti anything, except for anti-cheating.

Let the people of MN determine the fate of MN. The rest of us have NO BUSINESS getting involved.

The reason DJH is involved is because he does this EVERYWHERE. Did you know he was booted from the bowhunting forum of this site because he was (and I quote) "spamming the site with crossbow propaganda'?

Of course, you wouldn't know. That was months ago, and I see that you are a relative newbie. Well, trust me....and welcome to the site!
Old 03-16-2006, 07:22 PM

You are mixing one debate with another and it only shows you as an anti. If you have a problem with the context or direction a poll is taking, make that your cause. Attacking DJH is not the way to prove your point.
I am not anti anything, except for anti-cheating.

Let the people of MN determine the fate of MN. The rest of us have NO BUSINESS getting involved.

The reason DJH is involved is because he does this EVERYWHERE. Did you know he was booted from the bowhunting forum of this site because he was (and I quote) "spamming the site with crossbow propaganda'?

Of course, you wouldn't know. That was months ago, and I see that you are a relative newbie. Well, trust me....and welcome to the site!
Well, Thank you for the welcome! I need to go moderate TWO sportsman chat rooms, and I'm late,take care of my own site, help a fellow hunter find labor to develop his land for a disabled hunters meca, assist a Fl. disabled hunter find opertunities to hunt, and, drink a beer. DJH??? Check out the chat link on disabledlife if you have time. If not, I'll type at ya later.
Old 03-16-2006, 08:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Source: I'm not sure what you're after, but you're not going to make any friends or influence many people by attacking what DJH does to further the xbow movement, on xbow forums! I'm from Ar. somewhat disabled, and would like to be able to go anywhere to hunt w/ my xbow without having to jump thru hoops. It is my right as an American to hunt with whatever I want. There seems to be alot of organized anti-xbow activity going on, which is those folks right to pursue. All of this started when vert crowd from MI asked for out of state, out of country votes. All of this is really very good, because it keeps the controversy going. The light of public scrutiny will help the xbow movement. Thanks for the help!!

Quick Reply: Crossbow Poll

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.