Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Crossbow Poll

Old 03-15-2006, 09:59 PM

Default RE: Crossbow Poll

How do I always miss it? I mean I seen the start but missed the action.. Oh well keep up the fight on the other forums DJH. Hopefully all the states will wake up and smell the coffie someday and all will be able to enjoy the CB.
Old 03-16-2006, 05:36 AM

Thanks DJH for the heads up and the fight for us xbow users.anyone that tryes to stop another fellow hunter from getting into the field with hie or her weapon of choise(as long as it is legal)is plainly gotta be a dues paying member of "PETA".they may say no and just want to stop some form of hunting, but they really are a member.thats the way "PETA" does,they try to stur up hate and discontent among others.some people arn't happy if there not telling untruths and sturing the pot.

if we as hunters stick together , we can show there true colors, if puke has a color.

thanks again DJK , were behind you all the way.
Old 03-16-2006, 06:39 AM

Now that right there makes me chuckle, no doubt. Keep up the good work DJH. The worm has definitelty turned, and crossbows will become an additional choice for all hunters in every state in the not too distant future. The more information collected from states allowing crossbows, the more ludicrous the arguments made against them become.

It may take some compromise to get usage passed in some States, like NY, but compromise is the road to bringing hunters together. Once the information is collected and reviewed, we just may find those who rally against the crossbow will sway the other way, except for the factionistas, of course. Fortunately, most hunters are just that, hunters. Its the few that make it rough on the many...
Old 03-16-2006, 08:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey y'all would double over with laughter too see all those so called Bow shooting purists, when they pull out their hidden xbow! Yup they don't ever want anyone to know, but lots of them have them. They secretly shoot them when no one is around, and smile! Those who don't have one dream of owning a good xbow!
Old 03-16-2006, 04:41 PM

ORIGINAL: Dnk
How do you consider what DJH has done spamming?
He posted the exact same message, word for word, on a half dozen websites that I am a member on. That is the definition of spamming.

After all I as well as other crossbow shooters want to know about the position of our activities?
Are you a MN resident? I see that you are not. Please explain how this poll has ANYTHING to do with you. It doesn't.
Old 03-16-2006, 04:45 PM

ORIGINAL: Dnkre:"noone takes these polls seriously" and "I suppose the voice of NM sportsman is coming loud and clear." I don't know if you are dissing NM sportsmen or crossbow shooters! Maybe you should edit or delete something.[:@]
Duh.

I never said anything about New Mexico sportsmen, since the poll was taken in Minnesota. Perhaps if you were a citizen of The United States you would understand our abbreviations.[8D]
Old 03-16-2006, 04:46 PM

ORIGINAL: Catsclaw

You should read up a bit before you "ban" a weapon you don't like when you have no idea what it's all about for those of us who do use them.
Perhaps you should READ a bit. I never said anywhere that crossbows should be banned ... I said DJH should stop stacking polls.
Old 03-16-2006, 04:49 PM

ORIGINAL: Dnk
Did you read the rules of this forum?
I challenge you to find an example of where I have violated the rules of this forum.

Old 03-16-2006, 04:53 PM

ORIGINAL: awshucks

DJH: Read on another forum where they stopped the poll.
Wonder why? Could it be that the outside interference rendered the poll statistically insignificant?

Can't imagine why they would think that.
Old 03-16-2006, 06:25 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

thesource, you are getting pretty soggy here. Why don't you have yourself bared from this forum and talk with some purists some where. Most of all leave us alone. We were happy without you.

Quick Reply: Crossbow Poll

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.