Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Crossbow Poll

Old 03-13-2006, 06:54 PM
Fork Horn

Default Crossbow Poll

Crossbow Poll

I thought it might be fun to see what Minnesota really thought about the crossbow. Then a friend sends me an email from Alberta Canada entailing the request for Alberta archers to vote in the survey to tip the scales in favor of no. Gloves are off, friends. Work your magic, people.

http://www.outdoornews.com/
Old 03-14-2006, 02:18 PM

Default RE: Crossbow Poll

DJH -

It seems unseemly (read that as cheating) that you would spam all the crossbow sites to stack the vote on this MN poll, which should, in fairness, reflect the will of MN sportsmen.

No matter - crossbows are getting whipped, so I suppose the voice of the MN sportsman is coming through loud and clear....
Old 03-14-2006, 03:01 PM
Fork Horn

After I got the email below, I decided to get down in the dirt and fight like the real bowhunters sores. I for one wanted to know what the poll in Minnesota would show. That will not be possible, but I will shore up the vote any way that I can. If the NABC has turned it into an International survey, then lets unleash all the dogs of war. I am sorry we didn't get this email sooner that's all.

If you could go to this "link" and vote -- will help out our fellow "bow"hunters in minnesota!! I voted so us canucks are allowed.

Thanks

[/align][/align]

Subject: Help MN on Crossbow Survey [/align][/align]
[/align]NABC Organizational Reps, [/align][/align]Below is a message to the coalition from Randy Doyle, the NABC rep for the Minnesota Bowhunters Inc.Randyis asking for assistance from the NABCgroups with regard to a Minnesota crossbow survey that is atwww.outdoornews.com. A large NOresponse to this particular survey will beimmensely helpful toour Minnesota bowhunter colleagues in their effort tokeep crossbows out of their bow season.There is an a active pro-crossbow entity in MN that will no doubtbe pushing to get people to vote YES.So please take just a few seconds to respond to this survey per Randy's request, and encourage others to do the same.[/align][/align]Stan Rauch[/align]NABC Facilitator [/align]P.O. Box 1353[/align]Victor, MT 59875[/align]Ph/Fax: 406-961-3635[/align][/align]----- Original Message -----
From: Randy Doyle [/align]To: Rauch [/align]Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2006 1:33 PM[/align]Subject: Re: NABC Data Base Jan. 8, 2006[/align][/align]
[/align]Stan, Can you forward to all NABC members. I keep hearing Crossbows are going to be introduced in Minnesota this year. So far no legislation that I've seen but all NABC members can help us out by getting on Outdoornews.com now and voting on the issue. I beleive an overwheming NO would help us immensely if and when legislation does show up. Thanks Randy Doyle Minnesota Bowhunters Inc.

Old 03-14-2006, 03:20 PM

I see......

so suddenly, two wrongs make a right.

Noone takes these polls seriously anyway, since we all realize they are spammed heavily from both sides. You, by the way, have been personally involved in spamming these polls for a long time.

I have sent the editor of the Minnesota Outdoor News an e-mail explaining how you, personally, spammed Hunting.net, Archery Talk, Excalibur, KYhunting, and TNDeer looking for crossbow votes to corrupt his poll. I even sent him the url's.

I'm sure that anyone who reads this will understand how much relevance this "MN" poll has to the sportsmen in MN.
Old 03-14-2006, 03:49 PM

Wow! You to married or do youjust meet every once and a while for good conversation? Sounds like you got a stalker on your hands DJH!
Old 03-15-2006, 06:39 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: thesource

DJH -

It seems unseemly (read that as cheating) that you would spam all the crossbow sites to stack the vote on this MN poll, which should, in fairness, reflect the will of MN sportsmen.

No matter - crossbows are getting whipped, so I suppose the voice of the MN sportsman is coming through loud and clear....
Apparently you are not here to discuss crossbows. So the question begs, why are you here? How do you consider what DJH has done spamming? After all I as well as other crossbow shooters want to know about the position of our activities? I appreciate DJH's attention as do other crossbow users do so I do not believe this is spamming. You on the other hand seem rather mean spirited and do not seem to be a "friendly" sportsman.

Old 03-15-2006, 06:40 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

I see......

so suddenly, two wrongs make a right.

Noone takes these polls seriously anyway, since we all realize they are spammed heavily from both sides. You, by the way, have been personally involved in spamming these polls for a long time.

I have sent the editor of the Minnesota Outdoor News an e-mail explaining how you, personally, spammed Hunting.net, Archery Talk, Excalibur, KYhunting, and TNDeer looking for crossbow votes to corrupt his poll. I even sent him the url's.

I'm sure that anyone who reads this will understand how much relevance this "MN" poll has to the sportsmen in MN.
I hope you took a breath between posts because you really seem contradictory....re:"noone takes these polls seriously" and "I suppose the voice of NM sportsman is coming loud and clear." I don't know if you are dissing NM sportsmen or crossbow shooters! Maybe you should edit or delete something.[:@]
Do you really think you are contributing something or acting in a responsible manner? Do you really think this is helping shooting or hunting sports in a positive manner? Do you really think you are doing anyone any good? Did you read the rules of this forum?
Old 03-15-2006, 07:23 PM

DJH -

Thats odd...I didn't know all crossbow users had to post on one particular forum? Glad your on the job policing us to stay in one place and silent. It's pretty obvious to me you know nothing about who, or why, for that matter, how the crossbow is such an important tool in our hunting rights. You should read up a bit before you "ban" a weapon you don't like when you have no idea what it's all about for those of us who do use them.
Old 03-15-2006, 07:25 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Catsclaw

DJH -

Thats odd...I didn't know all crossbow users had to post on one particular forum? Glad your on the job policing us to stay in one place and silent. It's pretty obvious to me you know nothing about who, or why, for that matter, how the crossbow is such an important tool in our hunting rights. You should read up a bit before you "ban" a weapon you don't like when you have no idea what it's all about for those of us who do use them.
U da man Catsclaw!
Old 03-15-2006, 07:32 PM
Fork Horn

Somebody didn’t get their copy off the Horizontal Bow Hunter and I think their grumpy.

Hey DJH... fight the good fight, we got your back.

Quick Reply: Crossbow Poll

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.