Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Collectibles
Artwork - Wicked Wallow Designs >

Artwork - Wicked Wallow Designs

Community
Collectibles Looking for the perfect piece of memorabilia for your hunting cabin? Find all your hunting collectibles here.

Artwork - Wicked Wallow Designs

Old 01-09-2014, 03:22 PM
Spike

Default Artwork - Wicked Wallow Designs

Hello Everyone,

We are new to the forum and wanted to introduce ourselves and what we do.

My wife and I create wildlife art, mainly Hogs, Hog Dogs, Turkeys, Alligators, Deer.

Both my wife and I have two different styles as she creates her pieces with mix media, she enjoys making colorful pieces with actual texture to them, I myself use only pencils and charcoals to create my pieces.

Some of the products we will be offering initially are as follows; we will be adding more as we progress:

• Limited Edition Prints (Reproductions) in various sizes – Matting available
• Epoxy Resin Pieces ( Epoxy Resin is a thick clear coat that seals the artwork in and give a wonderful vibrancy)
• Collection Pieces
• One of kinds

We will be launching our website www.wickedwallowdeisgns.com in the days to come but we wanted to give a sneak peek at a couple of pieces we have created, you can also check us out at Facebook as well https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wicke...8039913?ref=hl

Should you have any questions or special interest pieces you would like to see us create please drop us a line, we look forward to hearing from all of you.

Best,
Rich and Robin Hottinger
Wicked Wallow Designs
Attached Thumbnails Artwork - Wicked Wallow Designs-boar-forum-watermark.jpg   Artwork - Wicked Wallow Designs-mud-boar-smaller.jpg  

Last edited by wickedwallowdesigns; 01-09-2014 at 03:33 PM.
Old 01-09-2014, 06:00 PM
Super Moderator

Topic moved to appropriate forum per HNI rules.
CalHunter