Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Collectibles
Deer mount, special European style with glass for sale >

Deer mount, special European style with glass for sale

Community
Collectibles Looking for the perfect piece of memorabilia for your hunting cabin? Find all your hunting collectibles here.

Deer mount, special European style with glass for sale

Old 06-22-2011, 07:33 PM
Spike

Default Deer mount, special European style with glass for sale

My brother-in-law, Dr. Justin Parks, is a big sportsman.

He has started up a side hobby that he is trying to turn into a business now.

Pieces of glass are patterned around the top of the deer skull, into a pattern. The ones you see below are black, but you can do any color with anything in the middle, or nothing. Just depends on what you want... as far as your mind can take this idea.

Whatever you can think of, it's only $100. These things are sweet...

You have to provide the rack, that's all. He does the rest!!!! If you're interested, please email me so i can forward it to him.

[email protected]

1st and last are the OSU styles. He can do orange and black glass... the 2nd one is with a "P" for his last name. If you have another team you like, or letter, or anything you can come up with... it can be made. Just let me know so he can get in touch with you (provide your number so he can call).