Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Collectibles
flint blade, antler handle knife for sale >

flint blade, antler handle knife for sale

Community
Collectibles Looking for the perfect piece of memorabilia for your hunting cabin? Find all your hunting collectibles here.

flint blade, antler handle knife for sale

Old 06-09-2010, 08:37 AM
Spike

Default flint blade, antler handle knife for sale

I made this knife and it could be very similar to what the people before us would have used. I SAID I MADE THIS KNIFE!!!! It is as real as it gets, but it isn't old. I am proud of my hobby trying to duplicate the tools used by native people, and will not ever try to sell anything as old.... my work is authenic, just new. The blade is Texas flint and the handle is whitetail deer antler. The blade is 5" long, the width is 2" and overall 10 &1/2". I am asking $50 shipped to your door, lower 48 only. Thanks for lookin' By the way here is a link to my unfinished website with more pics, if anyone is interested. http://modernprimitives.webs.com/
Attached Thumbnails flint blade, antler handle knife for sale-sany0320.jpg   flint blade, antler handle knife for sale-sany0323.jpg   flint blade, antler handle knife for sale-thumb_sany0324.jpg  
Old 06-09-2010, 03:05 PM
Spike

Very cool. You did a great job. Here are the real deal. Theses are Paleo and Archaic pieces from my collection. I nap flint too. My father was full blood Cherokee.

Here is a Paleo knife, 8,000 to 10,000 years old that I set into a handle in the traditional way. I made the handle, sheath, and beads on the necklace.

Old 06-09-2010, 04:55 PM
Spike

Thanks for sharing, man those are awesome. That is what inspires me to try to do for fun what they had to make to survive.