Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Collectibles
 hoosierhunter 06 FRAUD EXPOSED!!!!! >

hoosierhunter 06 FRAUD EXPOSED!!!!!

Collectibles Looking for the perfect piece of memorabilia for your hunting cabin? Find all your hunting collectibles here.

hoosierhunter 06 FRAUD EXPOSED!!!!!

Old 10-09-2006, 08:29 PM

Default hoosierhunter 06 FRAUD EXPOSED!!!!!

Look at his "do any of you collect antlers" posting. He is selling reproduction antlers that don't exist!! He stole the pictures from me off of ebay. He bought the head twice, never paid, and now is trying to sell reproductions using my pictures. Help me stop him!! Want my proof? Go to ebay, look at member mmorris3191. This head is frozen whole, and I am selling it as we speak. How can there be reproductions of it? hoosierhunter 06 is Michael Rasmussen, he is a fraud!!!!! He should go to jail if he sold any of these non-existant reproductions!!! Go ahead, Michael, I challenge you to reply. You know you are a liar and a thief! This is not slander on my part--I can prove it all, and I am willing to prove it to the police!!!
Old 10-11-2006, 12:29 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: hoosierhunter 06 FRAUD EXPOSED!!!!!

Be sure to notify EBay about it!!! Don't need that kind of sh-- on here or EBay.
Old 11-07-2006, 11:33 PM
Fork Horn

is it legal to sell game animals in your state? it sure isn't in mine, seems unethical to be frank.
Old 11-07-2006, 11:41 PM
Fork Horn

Why would you sell a deer head and cape if you actually are a hunter? You take no pride in harvesting a deer? Its all for money? this whole situation makes me mad. I wont speak of it again, why dont you deal in antiques or something. We dont need deer becoming like gull bladders in bears.
Old 11-14-2006, 02:08 PM

A: It is perfectly legal to sell hides, capes, antlers, hooves, etc. from legally posessed game animals in the state of Indiana.

B: I am a hunter; what does that have to do with why I would sell a deer head???

C: If you eat deer heads, I would be happy to just give them to you-I hate waste. That is why I picked up this roadkill-for the fresh meat. I don't eat the heads, so I sold it.

D: Define hunter-do you hunt antlers or meat? If you are a trophy hunter who doesn't eat what you kill, you ain't a hunter in my book.

E: Go to taxidermy.net, where this mess all started. EVERYBODY is selling capes, hides, etc. for TAXIDERMY. Hardly seems wrong to me, offering quality heads/hides for sale to those with the talents to make a permanant momento to a great hunt-or a great roadkill. Just as long as the meat is eaten, I don't care what happens to the antlers!! Sell away!!
Old 11-30-2006, 10:16 PM

why would anyone want them anyways?
Old 08-15-2012, 01:09 PM
Spike

all good points matt. , that guy sounds like one of our tree huggers , veg. types we have in calif.....seuf