Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Camping Gear
 US army small arctic tent >

US army small arctic tent

Camping Gear From tents to sleeping bags to grills, you will find all of your camping needs here.

US army small arctic tent

Old 10-19-2006, 10:22 PM

Default US army small arctic tent

this tent comes with a liner and center pole. the tent does not need side wall poles. it is used but in very good condition. holes and tears have been repaired if you have a small stove, this tent will keep you warm in any weather. adjust the height of the side walls based on the weather. the side walls have flaps for snow to sit on, wich insulates the bottom. center 8'6", sides 3'. the arctic tent is a six sided pyramidal. the design allows heavy snofall to fall off the roof without colapsing the tent design made with breathable wind resistant, olive drab coton sateen cloth. the roof contains a stovepipe shield to accomodate a standard 4" military stove pipes.

price $399 shipping based on location local pickup availible
rules
-i do not ship first
-i accept money orders and paypal

Old 10-22-2006, 07:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: US army small arctic tent

Where are you? I am in a dillema that either I buy a wall ($1000+ with stove)tent that I may not use again, or a 4- place enclosed snowmobiletrailer ($5000 or more Which I would get MUCH more use out of....hence the "summit" in my handle) to accomodate a disabled member of our hunting party and in the nex few days.....leaving next thursday. I'm actually headed out to the Washington Snowmobile expo this morning to check out options.
Old 10-22-2006, 08:48 PM

Default RE: US army small arctic tent

i am in ohio