Community
Camp Cooking and Game Processing Trade recipes and other tricks of the trade for cooking wild game.

Product review

Old 01-15-2014, 07:38 AM
Fork Horn

Default Product review

I am looking for a couple of the seasoned sausage makers that have some wild game left in there freezer to use our supplies and report back to the site how well they like the product. Information like, where the instuctions sufficient, ease of use etc.
Maybe 4 or 5 members to post there likes and dislikes if any, on our products. I will supply all that is needed for each batche the member chooses to make. Just reply here in this thread and we will see if we can get this off the ground. I have been an advertiser here for more than a year and really want you guys to get the best seasonings and supplies for your money.

Mike.
Old 01-15-2014, 07:37 PM
Fork Horn

I would love to get in on this. I have a good amount of ground left in the freezer and got my girlfriend to buy me the LEM 5lb stuffer for xmas. Im really a snack stick guy but wouldnt mind doing any kind of sausage. I also have a smoker which is what I use for all my snack sticks.
Old 01-16-2014, 06:08 AM
Fork Horn

Sounds good I will be getting in touch next week to all who want to get some ofour products to try out.

I am looking for a few more guys on this deal it wont cost you a thing except to just respond back with how you like our products.

I have been paying for advertising on your forum for a couple years now and dont seem to get alot of you guys to respond to our ads or deals. I would think all the people who use this forum for free would understand its supported by advertisers. If no one wants to do business with advertisers then the forum will fail to exist eventually. Maybe its just my field of supplies I offer, but I know this support system works I use it all the time in my hobbies. Anyway I will give this another couple days to try to get at least 3 people on board to try some products out.

Mike

Last edited by friscospices.com; 01-20-2014 at 10:05 AM.
Old 01-23-2014, 09:44 PM
Fork Horn

I cant believe you havent gotten more responses.
Old 01-24-2014, 05:57 AM
Fork Horn

It makes me wonder if I should even advertise and support the forum. It isn't cheap, as a matter of fact its very expensive especially if you cant even get any response for free stuff. Doesnt make sense to me.

I belong to a few fishing and snowmobile forums and we make it a point to support the vendors that advertise, after all they are the expertise i need when questions arise or specific product are needed. I just thought it would be cool to be able to help a bunch of people out when someone needs assistance and ask's questions about making a product or failing when they make a product to give expert advise online for all to read.

My email adress is [email protected] email me your shipping address and I will put together a few items for you to make. I can promis you will have a great product when your done and all your buddies will be asking about how you made such a good tasting sausage.
Old 01-24-2014, 06:34 AM
Typical Buck

I understand your frustration. I do a lot of deer processing and sausage making and I tend to do pictorials and build alongs Showing how to make sausage/jerky/canning meat, etc. I like to evaluate products and write reviews. You can see some of my pictorials/reviews at this link. I would be interested in trying out your products. I normally make my jerky in 30 or 50 pound batches and Jerky is one of the main uses for trim for me but I also make Summer, brats, breakfast, hotdogs and other sausages.

http://ronkulas.proboards.com/index....rd=bearhunting
Old 01-24-2014, 09:26 AM
Fork Horn

Ok you two guys can email me with the subject line being Sausage Samples [email protected] your mailing address and I will get some product out to you. We can discuss which products over email. Thanks guys talk to you soon
Old 01-24-2014, 10:12 AM
Typical Buck

Will do. Thanks for the great offer.
Old 01-24-2014, 01:48 PM
Fork Horn

Sounds like heck of an opportunity, unfortunately I don't have any extra meat to make any sausage out of. cut my pinky finger pretty bad which pretty much ended my season early with surgery and all.
Old 01-26-2014, 07:19 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by friscospices.com
Ok you two guys can email me with the subject line being Sausage Samples [email protected] your mailing address and I will get some product out to you. We can discuss which products over email. Thanks guys talk to you soon
Email sent, Thanks for the opportunity I am looking forward to it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.