Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > After The Hunt > Camp Cooking and Game Processing
Which Vacuum Sealer do you use? >

Which Vacuum Sealer do you use?

Community
Camp Cooking and Game Processing Trade recipes and other tricks of the trade for cooking wild game.

Which Vacuum Sealer do you use?

Old 03-11-2015, 06:24 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by SwissHillsFerments
This is a good forum for me to read. We thought about buying a vacuum sealer a few years ago, but after reading many, many reviews, it seemed to me that all vacuum sealers were doomed to fail eventually, and there was no product with long-term viability.
I bought a Zip-Loc brand sealer at walmart for $50 and haven't had any problem with it. I processed 5 or 6 (myself and a few family members deer) and packaged them and it never once gave me any issues.

Cheap and works very well!
Old 04-23-2017, 11:10 PM
Spike

Hello, what kind of food sealers can you recommend? At my work we have a vacuum chamber (Minerva I think) but I really can't afford a vacuum-chamber at home, so I have to settle with a sealer. Hope you can help me, so that I can start sous vide'ing at home!

Thanks,
Kyle