Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

[Deleted]

Old 03-31-2005, 07:26 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 03-31-2005, 07:34 AM

Default RE: You make the call......

Without a doubt the first is a personal trophy, but actually it's much more. It's a testimony to personal will and achievement and to perseverance.

The second may be a trophy animal but the hunter you describe fits the description of slob. If he’s shooting out of his truck I hope he gets bagged for it.

Just my $0.02
Old 03-31-2005, 07:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'm not sure I understand the point of these continued comparisons. Yea one is a personal achievement against the odds, the other is a shady deal that winds up in killing a big buck.
Old 03-31-2005, 08:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: rybohunter

I'm not sure I understand the point of these continued comparisons. Yea one is a personal achievement against the odds, the other is a shady deal that winds up in killing a big buck.
Yea Me to. Not really understaning all these comaparisons? (IMO) The first one is a personal success story of achievment even after the accindent he still wanted to succeed on killing a deer and did.
The second one? Yes the animal was a trophy but the way the old greedy farmer did it cast a shamfull shadow on the whole deal (IMO)...rta47
Old 03-31-2005, 09:38 AM

A trophy is in the eye of the beholder.
Old 03-31-2005, 11:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Dude in my opinion they are ALL trophies.
Old 03-31-2005, 11:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

I am sure he is just trying to create some interesting dialogue by seeking peoples opinion.
Old 03-31-2005, 12:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well if this storie were real then, one is a true hunter and the other is a poacher who should spend some time in jail for breaking the law. Yes I agree with any animal being a TROPHY and say what makes a doe less inportant than a big buck. I also don't understand any comparison between a hunter and a poacher. Poachers are outlaws in my book!
Old 03-31-2005, 12:58 PM

well for the one kid thats a trophy. for the other guy in the truck thats poaching in my eyes. same thing with bait piles poaching in my book!
Old 03-31-2005, 01:14 PM
Boone & Crockett

1st story a great finish
2nd story. His land None of my business

Quick Reply: [Deleted]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.