Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Has their been anyone famous/popular?

Old 03-11-2005, 07:06 PM

Default RE: Has their been anyone famous/popular?

Cardeer!!!!! He is one famous guy!
Old 03-11-2005, 07:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

only one i know of is me
Old 03-11-2005, 09:35 PM

If you want to regularly post with a famous bow hunter and can decipher his style of lingo go to TedNugent.com he regularly chats it up with his forum. Very fast posting though!It seems as though everyone their has A.D.D!
Old 03-11-2005, 09:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

ampahunter, Brenda is obviously who comes to mind when you mention "famous lady bowhunter"... but I honestly can't remember if that was her or not. I think the same thing happened to her though as was mentioned about Dave and others... she just got tired of all the sniping and nitpicking and packed her bags and left.

Yep, some of us old-timers can really understand Steve's (Bowdacious) recent post about that subject.
Old 03-11-2005, 10:26 PM
Super Moderator

Not sure about the sniping. I visited Dave's chatroom here once and asked him what size arrows he shot out of his setup. He promptly answered that I was getting too personal. Now if someone asked me what size arrows I shot and I told them they were getting too personal, I doubt if they would take me seriously again.
Old 03-11-2005, 10:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Could it have been Judy Kovar??? I thought it may have been
Judy is a a great lady!!!
Judy and Brenda both used to frequent our ladies sight www.womenhunters.com
But Judy is no longer with us there and IMO is sorrly missed
I have been to many of her seminars and learned so much from her.
As for Famous people and Pro's frequenting here ..... there are so many!
In my mind there are so many folks on this board that I look up to and they hold such a wealth of knowledge that they are willing to share with others on this board, just because they want to help.... that makes all the great average Joes and Janes on this site ... the ones willing to help others just because they want to help... the most FAMOUS and PROFESSIONAL people out there that I ever want to meet!!!!!!
For example:
The folks on the Turkey Forum are AWESOME ... they have taught me so much and helped me every step of the way until I was ...thanks to their help ....successful in bagging my first Turkey with my bow.....I dont know about you but to me the Average Joes and Janes of this site are the ones I look up to .... They are out there livin it, experiencing it and shareing it with others to help each other and for that they truely stand out as Pro's In he Field to me
Old 03-11-2005, 11:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

Now if someone asked me what size arrows I shot and I told them they were getting too personal, I doubt if they would take me seriously again.
Coug.

Who says we take you seriously now
Old 03-12-2005, 07:23 AM
Super Moderator

Coug.

Who says we take you seriously now
I already knew that!.............[8D]
Old 03-12-2005, 02:00 PM
Typical Buck

Jealousy is such an ugly thing. Just start a topic about Chuck Adams and you'll get people who hate the guy but have never even met him. Unbelievable.[]
Old 03-12-2005, 04:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

Don't know of any and I don't think they would want to be known. There's enough presure in the world to have anymore place on people while their here. I personally don't want to know if they are. Wouldn't treat them any differently than anybody else.

Quick Reply: Has their been anyone famous/popular?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.