Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Crazy Rednek Indoor Range!! >

Crazy Rednek Indoor Range!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Crazy Rednek Indoor Range!!

Old 03-09-2005, 03:47 PM

Default RE: Crazy Rednek Indoor Range!!

As a matter of fact, the pics on the site are of me taking a Winchester model 94 apart and trying to figure out where all the little pieces go. Then there are some of me cutting wood this morning...and a bunch of funny video clips.
Soon he will have more photos and clips of the rest of the roomates.
Have Fun!!
Old 03-09-2005, 05:56 PM

Hey long_round_trip,

Nice shooting!! I noticed that you had a teflon cable slide on your bow, possbily a Sims.? I installed a Sims teflon cable slide the other day and when I shot with it my shots were off by about 4 inches to the left. I noticed the new slide also "held" my cables a little closer to the cable guard than the original. Did you have similar results with your?? Thanks for the info.
Old 03-09-2005, 06:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Haha.......I tried to convince my GF to let me do this less than a week ago. She said no. [:'(] I guess I have been lucky to take over our spare bedroom with hunting gear though.
Old 03-09-2005, 06:52 PM

I havn't noticed any difference in installing the Sims cable slide as far as accuracy goes. I'm not really sure if it even gave me any FPS. It hasn't given me any reason to take it off so I'll keep it on. I plan on coloring it with sharpy marker before hunting season.
Old 03-09-2005, 07:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

I shoot indoors in the winter also .You might want to try shooting at different spots so you don't beat the hell out of your arrows.Grouping them tight is cool the first few times but after that it starts to get costly.
Old 03-09-2005, 07:17 PM

huh, on his website, the Randy and Kevin picture; redneck swimming pool?
Old 03-09-2005, 08:06 PM

I tried to convince my GF to let me do this less than a week ago. She said no.
Therein lies the problem Rick! Some things just aren't up for discussion... Come on, put those pants on, buddy! (j/k)
Old 03-09-2005, 08:35 PM
Typical Buck

Just remember....practice, practice and more practice and your groupings will get better.
Old 03-09-2005, 09:28 PM
Fork Horn

Nice range!!! I can honestly say that I've done the exact same thing. My wife really didn't appreciate the loud thuds that echoed through the house, but I told her I had to keep sharp. Anyway, keep em in the boiler room!!!!
Old 03-10-2005, 01:51 AM
Fork Horn

Man dewd you got me stoked,,Can't wait till i get my Parker gets here next week . i may end up shootin my first bul (literally the TV maybe) on "OLN's" channel setup about 10 or so yards across the room.

Quick Reply: Crazy Rednek Indoor Range!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.